Nine

A/N: What are your thoughts about Jaeun? I've already mentioned she's a street fighter but her actual identity? 😏 Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

. . .

     ・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *     

      ❝ I don't think there's ever a chance I'd hurt you, so it' okay if you hurt me even if it's the truth or lies you submerge me in ❞    

Jimin

"Jaeun, listen to me. I need you quiet, okay?"

"What if I don't want to be quiet?" She wines.

"Just be quiet, okay?" I try to warn her in a gentle voice, turning around and twist the door open with my spare key. Once we're inside my house, I lock the door shut, and quickly escape upstairs while carrying her bridal style.

But I stop, taking steps back, leading us into the kitchen when I catch a glance at my father.

It looks like him.

You look dumb shit right now, too, Jimin.

Eventually, my feet carry me backward, causing my back to hit against the kitchen counter. And it isn't only that. I accidentally step on a rubber duckie, squeezing my eyes shut.

Shit, shit, shit!

Jaeun realizes this and giggles. Her smile reaching at the end of her ears. She starts playing with my hair again, running her fingers through my blonde locks. And I'm frozen in shock, staring at her until I hear the door beside the fridge creak open.

Shit.

We're dead.

"Sir Jimin?" A tall man accompanied with tired eyes, disheveled dark brown hair appears, taking steps towards me. As he gets closer, my hands grasp the kitchen table from underneath, then I feel alone.

Jaeun. Jaeun. Jaeun.

Where the hell did she disappear?

But the devil on my left shoulder is telling me, you're so dead meat Jimin-ssi with his evil extended smile plastered across his mischievous face, ears perked, eyes grim.

"Uh . . . hey! I haven't seen you around before buddy!" He stares calculatingly at me, walking around the large square table, his hands embracing each other at his back.

"I'm your personal assistant and bodyguard, Park Jimin. We've known each other since you were ten, sir." He deadpans, raising an eyebrow and shoots me a calculating glare, noticing me moving around the table and smiling nervously.

"You do realize the time, hmm?" He questions me, and I realize that now we're going in circles and yet my mind is circling over Jaeun.

She can't just disappear into thin air like that.

I'm contemplating if she's still here if she's hiding somewhere around the kitchen or practically around the house. This is insane the fact she knows where I live, how she ended up at my place and I haven't figured out why she's in this state.

"Oh . . . " hangs in the air before my personal assistant and bodyguard jump to conclusions about my reddened face. I clear my thoughts of what occurred earlier between Jaeun and me.

Then I respond back to him, "I couldn't sleep."

Big fat lie.

"Perhaps a girl?" He inquires in a soft tone as he walks with soft steps towards me.

"No—" My mouth runs dry and I freeze, eyes almost widen at a girl with a chestnut hair tied in a ponytail who's walking upstairs. My eyes widen while Mr. Lee is in front of me.

He notices this.

"Very well. You don't have to hide anything from me, Jimin sir."

Mr. Lee exits the kitchen and leaves to who knows where leaving me out of my frozen state. I quickly run over to Jaeun, grasping her hand before she's out of my sight, and pull her back.

My arms enclose around her firmly as I take slow shallow breaths.

Then I turn her around in my arms.

She looks at me with dread, rain, and thunder in her dim chocolate eyes.

I lead her back to the kitchen. Jaeun lifts herself to sit on the table with me in front of her, worrying.

She starts giggling.

"Please be quiet . . . " I barely get the sentence out as she cuts off the words, pulling me in.

My thoughts freeze when her lips are against mine, staying there as if their asleep. But my eyes widen because then she actually kisses me, her arms enclosing around my neck with her head slanted to the right. Although this is unexpected and wrong with her being drunk, those thoughts erase when she surprises me by deepening the kiss. My own hands unintentionally latch onto her waist, traveling lightly up and my fingers slip through her locks.

And I feel myself melting, incapable of pulling away.

A/N: Whoever is reading this I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,  I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you I love you 💖 💖 💜 💜 💙 💙 💚 💚 💛💛

You deserve everything and anything you want in your life. Don't stress yourself out too much and bring yourself down because, in worst moments, only you can be your cheerleader. After watching MAMA BTS left me in tears and I often don't cry but seeing them come this far and how they were so genuine, kind and soft with their words, their shocked but happy surprised faces I know I am better than I think.

We're all better than we think, BTS showed and taught us many things, and one of them is loving yourself. And I accept that though it may seem hard, there will be waves, but there will also be light-  as long as one remembers to turn on the light

calicochim97 when you said you got embarrassed writing a kiss or you know scene, I for some odd reason this time got embarrassed writing it and idk why but it's the good embarrassed. So let me join you and hide in blankets lol. I miss you and love you tons, big sis Calico

 I miss you and love you tons, big sis Calico