Twelve

. . .

・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *    

  ❝ Do you know why I'm going in circles? It's because . . . the earth is round ❞— Kim Taehyung

Jaehee

Crazy.

illict.

Yes, I am. It isn't easy as pie at the moment because I'm doing something that could get us caught on fire but that doesn't matter.

I got the water ready.

We're standing in front of my ex's house—tall and elegant, a door painted red as my soul, and the construction is a two-story house with two windows on the first floor and the others at the top as curtains hang from each side.

The music explodes from upstairs and my eyes follow the vanilla colored wood to the top. My heart begins beating rapidly, hands form into a fist and voices inside my head tell me I shouldn't be doing this.

Walking backward, my eyes widen when I feel myself bumping into someone's rigid warm chest and I realize it's Jimin's once his arms wrap around me.

It's awkward staying silent. Jimin tightens his arms around me and I feel so nervous, shy, unsure of why he's doing this. I turn around in his arms, and we stare at each other, eye to another. I spill out whatever comes to mind, but so does he.

"You should go."

We both say, just staring at each other.

Jimin you should go, you have no idea what trouble I'm getting you in. I want to say, however, I don't. I pull away and sprint towards the door about to start a masterpiece when a hand wraps around my arm, stopping me.

"You're not going to do this alone." He says, eyes telling me he's scared, but as his lips pull up, reaching at the end of his ears the frown goes away, and he chuckles.

"You sure, partner?"

Did I just address him as my partner? What the heck is with me?

"I am, Jaeun," he dips his head before his eyes meet mine. I'm extremely worried now, but realization awakes me as his grip around my arms tightens and he does that exact adorable yet warm laugh causing my cheeks to heat up.

Unknowingly a sly smile lifts up on my face and he's smiling too. There's no sense of overwrought weighing upon our shoulders, sprinting to the back side of the house.

At first, I expected no one to answer the door from the back, but it flings open to a guy with fluffed chocolate hair, his warm puppy eyes, and gorgeous wide shoulders—his heavenly prince aurora pulls me towards him, while my hands firmly grip the pizza box.

Jimin pulls me back by the back of my shirt.

"Whoa there, Eunie."

Is Eunie supposed to be my nickname now?

"Eunie?" The taller guy raises an eyebrow and rubs the back of his neck, dipping his head.

He snaps his head back to meet our gaze, but his chocolate puppy eyes are killing me, melting me.

Literally.

I feel my knees become weak.

But Jimin's hand around my arm is stronger than I can imagine, keeping me standing in my place like he is the root of the plant I am, and I think I'm starting to trust this guy.

I don't know why. Maybe it's the way he makes me feel secure, how kindhearted he is, and silly in a way to leave me laughing even in the most awkward or terrifying moments.

Jimin starts to speak, fluently as if he knows the plan.

He leans in, so does the other guy.

"My girlfriend here, Eunbyeol, has some serious talk with your friend who owns the house, and she's really good at talking. If you know what I mean," he whispers the last sentence in the other guy's ear. The taller guy exclaims quietly in realization and smirks.

Did Jimin just lie?

"But don't get any idea, she's only here for a few seconds then she's gone like fairy dust," he says cutely then darkly.

Now I'm questioning him and my cheeks are red hot, he pulls me along into the house as the door shuts behind us.

A/N: I honestly don't know how you guys are going to handle the upcoming chapters because it's going to be a scary roller coaster ride and thank you so so much for giving this book a chance! It means the world to me, also happy new years in advance! I hope for all the precious, beautiful things to make it's direction to you this 2k19 and you make memorable moments in good ways and bad ways because with each moment we go through, we are becoming stronger and learning 😆💖 💕 💞 💓 💗💛 💚 💙 💜