Two

Hello again! I'm sorry for the late update. My friend came over and we things went from there and today was also my dad's birthday 😆💖💖

I'm not sure if this chapter is good, but we'll see. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes as I am still a beginner XD

This chapter is dedicated to my beloved friend jooncakes I swear her writing, especially third pov makes me want to swim across the borders and reach her lol but really I love her a lot and I believe she's sweet, kind, and talented like all the other authors that need to be appreciated and noticed.

Anyway . . . enjoy the chapter! 💖💛💚💙💜

. . .

・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *

❝ Can I get your N.O? ❞

Jimin

No.

No as in no way.

She's pretty.

Beautiful even.

That distant expression in her cold caramel eyes is pulling me in way too quickly than the girl's father sets a blind date with me. In no way, hell am I falling in love with a girl who I assume is not class worthy.

I mean just look at her clothes!

You fool! Your brain of yours just can't be any ruder and mean straight away.

"So. . . . class, we have a new student." The male teacher says, holding a report in his hands and adjusts his glasses to the bridge of his nose, clearing his throat. He gives me an apologetic look and I scoff mentally, flashing him a sweet smile.

"Class!" He exclaims, throwing his hands in the air that my fellow classmates immediately divert their attention to him, however, someone was already paying attention to—

Not me.

Why the hell is she not paying attention to me?

The angel and devil on my shoulders are at it again.

"Sir, if you will allow, may I sit next to miss Jaehee?"

"What? I mean—sure!" He awkwardly laughs, stunned by the sudden boast of courage I let out. I give him a hearty smile, then stride my way toward the girl sitting in the middle of the classroom, her eyes boring at the vanilla desk.

I take my seat next to her, dragging the backpack off my shoulder and drop it on the floor as it's against the leg of the table. But then someone taps on my shoulders and says through gritted teeth, "That's my seat, punk." A girl. A girl just called me a punk.

How lovely.

I turn my head around and meet her tiger-like eyes, "Excuse me?" I manage to say, politely with a tilted head as my eyes drag up and then down. For sure she's an athlete from her toned legs, tiny waist, and high ponytail.

"Can you please repeat that?"

"I said, that's my fricken seat, punk." She says, flatly, pulling me up from behind of the shirt I'm wearing. My eyes widen in alarm, nerves suddenly electrifying through me and hair raising; I think I have goosebumps. What the hell does she think she's doing to me?

Someone scoffs and giggles a minute before eyes land on me and I can't help but stare back at her. Her eyes are something, but her immense realization is quite incredible.

She shoots up out of her seat and walks steadily towards me with a nonchalant, aloof face, and grabs the sleeve of the other girl's black shirt, pulling her away from me as I feel the other's hand leave me.

"Leave. him. alone." She hisses, through her teeth, piercing her now sharpened eyes through the other's dark brown ones.

The other girl throws her head to the side and a snicker leaves her mouth. She jerks her head to directly look at the one with chestnut hair and her eyes even darken with rage, "Just because you've gotten a black belt in karate and are known as a street fighter in this neighborhood, doesn't mean you can do such things to me."

Holy shit.

That girl who just saved me has a black belt in karate?

Ugh. . . . which is why, Jimin, you shouldn't judge by appearance.

"What?" The chestnut says, her eyes enlargen and she grips the girl's sleeve tighter, then pulls her down as the taller ones but comes in contact with the chair.

"Yes, I can stand up for what must be right and fair," chestnut says, taking her seat.

The other girl turns her head to the side, scoffing, and it's awkward with the teacher not even noticing what's going on until I realize, he's not in the classroom anymore. I take my seat right behind chestnut and a smirk replaces my amazed expression.

I kick at her feet from under the chair and solidly smirk at her faint gasp.

"Can I get your number?"

"No."

A/N: Hayun in your area

lol [I'm not funny]

So yeah we have Jimin here now and sadly being bullied on the very first day of school 😴and of course being a flirt. But do you think he actually meant for getting her number? And Jaeun, yes, she knows karate and is a street fighter XD

We're almost to 600 reads?! What????????????? How???? Like I can't believe this 😭😭 Thank you for all your feedback and support. I will try my best to continue writing well for you guys and me. As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

See you next Friday!💖💕❣️