Three

The fun is about to start 😃

. . .

・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *

❝ I don't dislike boys, I hate them ❞

Jaehee

I scoff mentally, rolling my eyes in annoyance. Within me was an explosive fire about to explode and my claws would appear from these small but firm hands I use for throwing punches at a punching bag, or even better, my fierce fire kicks.

I had to, sorry not sorry.

"What the fricking ducking quack do you want duckling?"

He stops kicking at my feet, widening his eyes as wide and long as the wall of China, and just laughs at me, throwing his head back which seems so stupid that even the class has gone silent staring at us in bewilderment.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say, goose?"

I regret calling him a duckling. I should've called him a son of a—

He kicks at my feet again, chuckling under his breath as he starts playing with the loose end of my ponytail flowing past my shoulder.

Redness shoots up my neck, spreading across my entire face as my fingers grip the jeans I'm wearing.

I take slow breaths, keeping my eyes on the green chalkboard before I lose control, and punch him square in the face.

Then he purposefully leans, resting his chin on my shoulder, and whispers right in my ear, "You do know that a goose is considered ugly, but this one is quite pretty."

Instantly, I shoot my arm back where my elbow kicks at his stomach and he responds by mouthing an ouch before taking his seat.

"Fiesty aren't you, golden goose?" He jolts out of his chair, whispering those frustrating words in my ear which are quacks to my ear.

"I think it'd be twice as nice if you stop quaking, duckling."

He doesn't respond, instead, he slumps back in his chair like jelly and crosses his arms over his shoulder with a frown carving his adorable small face.

After an hour of literature class with our professor lecturing us . . . I find myself dozing off repeatedly and the only thing that's keeping me awake is the soft touches tracing along my neck and a finger twirling the loose end of my ponytail.

I wake up.

My eyes widen.

I whip my head over my shoulder and just stare at him. He stares back at me. "Good morning, goose." A wide smile plasters across his face at my reaction.

"I swear, I'm seriously gonna strangle you!" I whisper shout as realization drapes over my entire cloud of thoughts.

On a second note, I could do that, but he's too cute to be not alive.

And then we're all human, none of us are perfect or is the way we want each other to be.

So with a heavy heart, my frown hides a smile beneath it, when the bell rings, dismissing us to our next period.

I get out of my seat, pitching my backpack on one shoulder, and extend a hand out with a forced sweet smile overtaking my avoidant, cold, sharp brown eyes.

"I'm Song Jaehee. I save lives, care about humanity, and oh, yeah, I don't like boys. Especially one like you."

Just as he reaches out for my hand, he pauses, looking at me dumbfounded until a smug grin replaces his astonished face.

Then he slips his hand in mine and tugs at it, pulling me towards him.

I'm so close to him, so close to him that I can almost hear his heartbeat against mine and his breath brushing across my neck.

I keep my eyes on his shirt, not sure where else to divert them at.

He's smiling and I know it. I don't even need to look at him.

He whispers, "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. And I steal everyone's heart, one way or another, goose."

A/N:

It's happening one way or another

I have nothing to say 😎

Oh that's the fact my hand is dying here and I finished my notes quickly so I can update you guys and the fact that there was a cat meowing and scratching the garage we have, and totally yelping

Why is this my life?