Chapter 2

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Unknown |

| Time: Unknown |

| Date: Unknown |

I opened my eyes only to see that I am stuck in a dark empty cell. I quickly sat up and took in my surroundings. I was in the back of the cell so I stood up and walked forwards. I couldn't see much in the dark so I had my arms in front of me so I wouldn't walk in to something. I took around three steps before I felt cold metal connecting with my own cold hands. The metal, which I assume were bars, had dents and scratch marks all over them.

I walked back to the corner where I woke up and sat down again. The ground was cold just like the bars and it wasn't wood that I was sitting on. I wouldn't expect it to be wood because I am in a cell. My mind slowly filled itself with questions. What am I doing here? Who took me? Where am I?

I had so many questions and was lost in my thought. I didn't notice that someone walked up to my cell until he or she spoke up.

"present yourself пешка (pawn). It's time for your first test." The mystery voice spoke to me. It was a feminine voice. It was low and heavy with a thick accent.

"Test? Who are you? Why am I here? What about my dads?" My voice was filled with worry. I hope that they are okay and that they are searching for me. Who knows how long I will be stuck here.

Tony's POV

I took a sip of my coffee while I switched through the channels on TV.

"Boring, nope. I don't cook. I already know that. They are just stupid for running after a laser dot." I muttered to myself. I switched over to the news.

"Midtown High has been evacuated because a grenade was thrown in one of the classrooms. Everyone could make it outside and the military service is going to dismantle the grenade because it didn't went off yet. All the students are counted and nobody is missing. We will give you more information later on."

They switched to another topic and I searched as fast as I could for my phone. When I couldn't find it, I asked Jarvis to call Peter. The phone rang a few times but he didn't pick up. It came to my mind that he probably ran out as fast as he could so he wouldn't think about his phone.

"Jarvis get my car ready. I have to go to Peter's school." I yelled at Jarvis. My brain was already thinking of different scenarios in which something happened to Peter.

I raced to my car and got in. "Jarvis call Steve please?" I asked my AI. "Calling Mr. Rogers."

I had to wait for a moment before he picked up, but he eventually did.

"Tony? What is it? Did something happen?"

"Yes, it's me Tony. I called you because something happened at Peter's school and I want you to meet me there. Can you do that?"

"Yeah sure, as long as you explain what happened there."

"See there sweetheart."

"See you there."

0xXx0

I finally arrived at the school and saw the military rush in. All the students stood on the right side of the school on the football field. On his right stood an old motor that came from 1955 or something like that. A tall man leaned against it.

"There you are Tony. I was nearby so I came as fast as I could. Now, can you explain what is going on because the people here won't tell me and they say that the military has it under control."

"The military is here because a grenade was thrown into one of the classrooms. I don't think Peter took his phone with him because I tried to call him several times, but he didn't pick up. That was all I heard before I took the first car that I could find."

"Maybe we should check the students and see if one of them had seen Peter."

So we walked together towards the scared group of kids and asked around only to find nothing. They didn't see him or they haven't heard of him. Most of them didn't even know who he was, until we came to the group of jocks. There was this one large kid standing out. He looked like their leader and really annoying.

"Penis Parker? He send us out of the classroom when the grenade was thrown through the window. Haven't seen him since then."

I realised what he did and I heard the school doors open.

"Sir we didn't found the grenade. It was gone without a trace."