Chapter 3

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Unknown |

| Time: Unknown |

| Date: Unknown |

I wiped the blood of my nose as another punch came towards my face. It hit me under my eyes and kneed me in the stomach. I was fighting a human, but it worked like a robot. He could predict my every move and react on it before I even knew. And you would think 'Isn't that a little unfair?' but like Dad says when he has had absolutely no sleep: 'Life is unfair. Some people are smart but weak and others are strong but dumb. That is how nature makes up for its mistakes.'

I don't know how many days past since I came here, but I know for a fact that I haven't slept in awhile. They keep this bright lights shining on you 24/7 with Justin Bieber playing in the background. It's really annoying to hear it and I can feel that it makes me crazy, but I'm not giving up. The Team will find me. They will safe me. And I will hold on until then.

My spidersense tingled and I saw a foot coming from my left. I could dodge it just in time, but my sense tingled again. The foot was already too close to avoid and It made yet again contact with my face. It threw me off balance and I almost collided with the floor.

My spider sense tingled and I saw a foot coming from my left. I could dodge it just in time, but my sense tingled again. The foot was already too close to avoid and It made yet again contact with my face. It threw me off balance and I almost collided with the floor.

I flipped backwards so I could catch myself, but then a foot came to my face. Yet again I lost my balance and this time the back of my head hit the wall behind me. I felt a warm liquid slide over the back of my neck and I knew that it was blood. I was panting and my body was exhausted. I didn't knew how long I would last, but I had to keep going. To avoid the mental torture they would put me under.

The first time it happened they made me forget about my time as a kid. I can't recall any of those memories except the ones of my early days of being Spiderman. I didn't want to forget aunt may. She isn't here anymore, but I can't forget her. I can't live with myself if I did.

"Stand up пешка. We aren't done yet." The cold voice across me said. It was a male with long brown hair. A dark black was painted under his eyes and it looked like he hadn't had sleep for a long time. His metal arm shined, but the edges looked a bit rusty, like he had a swim. He was in a suit full of equipment. He wore a bulletproof vest and a mask to cover his mouth and nose. Black combat boots could be found on his feet. I heard he had a fight with pops, uncle Sam and auntie Natasha. I thought it was a tie, but that my family saved the day.

I did what my attacker said and stood up in a defensive position. His organic arm went for a punch to my right but rolled away and took a position on the wall, only to be shocked thanks to the collar around my neck.

"What did I say in the beginning of our fight? No powers. You need to work on your combat skills without powers." The soldier stated with a emotionless face. He wasn't as bad as the rest of them. I was lucky to have him for combat lessons. There was this one female soldier that learned me to handle a gun and when I missed a centimetre, I would get a shock. After a few hours was my whole neck red and irritated and all she said to me was "Learn or feel the pain. Nothing more, nothing less.", but this one lowered the electricity so it wasn't as bad. I could still feel it and it still hurts, but it was more like a warning shock.

I stood up again and our fight went on.