Chapter 12

{ Tony Stark }

| Location: Interrogation room |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

| Time: 10.37 P.M. |

I pulled the mask off his face. Chocolate brown hair came into view. He looked like a small boy, not older than seventeen years old. He held his head low so we were unable to see his face. His muscles were tensed up, ready to fight whoever came into range. I took a step back just to be sure.

"Look up." Steve commanded.

I walked towards Steve's side. It took Spiderman a bit to listen to Steve, but he eventually looked up. He sent a glare at the both of us. I recognized those eyes immediately. It were the eyes of my son. The eyes of Peter Parker. The boy that disappeared more than a year ago. And here he was, safe.

My breath hitched and I looked over at Steve. He was frozen in place and his eyes were locked on Peter's. My hands clamped around Steve's arm and I pulled him with me, towards the hallway. I stepped outside the interrogation room and shook the shocked Steve.

"Steve!" He wouldn't react so I yelled again.

"STEVE! He is alive. Our baby boy is alive!" Tears slipped out of my eyes and I couldn't stop them. My husband finally came out of his shock and tears started to spill. I pulled Steve in a tight hug and hugged back.

Nick Fury stood in the hall with us and cleared his throat.

"You two are in no position to further ask questions. Get behind the glass. Now." He stepped through the door and we followed him.

I looked through the glass with the rest of the Avengers and we stared at the boy who became like our son or nephew. But I realised that the way he reacted wasn't like Peter's reaction at all.

Peter's head snapped towards the one-way glass. His eyes were dull and sad, as if he wasn't alive. His skin was paler then usually and I could see his bones.

"I'm going in there." Natasha's voice came from behind me.

"I'm the only one, except Fury, who has a bit of interrogation skills. And I need to ask him some things."

The room kept quiet and we watched as Fury made an hand motion for her to go.

0xXx0

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Interrogation room |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

| Time: 10.45 P.M. |

I watched as Tony and Steve left the room. I noticed a cold metal brushing against my ankles and I looked down. They were smart enough to chain my legs to the seat! That is something new. My hearing picked an door opening and closing and I suspected that everyone was behind the glass. It was logically for someone to stand in the middle or close to the sides. I focussed my glance on the middle of the glass and watched it for a minute or two.

My head snapped to the door in the left corner when I hear the door open. Natasha Romanoff walked into the room with something in her fist. I saw something red between her fingers. My webshooter! She threw it on the table, right in front of me. My hands were restrained to the table.

Natasha opened her mouth, but I flipped the chair over my head and kicked forward. The chair went flying over my head and it fit Natasha in her face. She stumbled backwards and I swung my legs with the chair still tied to it towards the glass. The chair didn't broke but it bended just enough so I could stand on my own.

The door busted open and Nick Fury walked in with a pistol aimed on my head. Bruce Banner came in from behind him and took Natasha out of the room, probably to nurse her.

"Sit down boy. We don't want any trouble." I checked if I snapped the webshooters against my wrist. They were there and my hand on instinct went to the button that made him invisible. I raised my hands upon my head.

"Should have thought more about placing me in a room with a chair. I hate chairs."

Natasha came back in the room, pushing Bruce away.

"What do you want? You don't just show up here. You aren't our Peter!"

Bruce got a hold on her waist and she was pulled out of the room, leaving only Nick and me here. His pistol was still aimed on me. Okay, think. How do you get out of this one Peter?

"Turn around slowly!"

How about- No that would never work, but I have one other idea. Yeah, that should work. Nick just has to knock me out ones more.

"I SAID TURN AROUND!" He yelled. I took a step towards him.

A loud sound erupted in my ears and I felt an sharp pain in my leg. I fell on my knee and Fury raced forward. The gun came towards my face and I let it all happen.

So I want to say a little more before I publish the changes

So I want to say a little more before I publish the changes. 400 READS?! Omg thank you soooo much everyone! <3 I think that this was a milestone that I wanted to reach so bad. Thank you for everyone who commented and voted!

- @Shadow-Yamaguchi - Thank you so much for the votes. It really made my day

- @PDucky0 - For voting and adding to your list<3

- @prettypuffy2005 - For following and commenting! You kept me going!