Chapter 22

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: New York ( Test Lab ) |

| Date: 4-10-2019 |

| Time: 11.38 A.M. |

The same thing happened like last time. Blurry moments passed before my eyes. I saw the memory of The Winter Soldier flash by. It really saved me in the earlier situation. I suddenly stopped.

"You know the difference between these symbols right?" The Winter Soldier asked me.

"Of course I do. You can see the Hydra symbol on the right side. We are the good force in this war. We try to save the people from the left symbol. Shield. They want everything in their grasp so they can take control whenever they think is needed. They manipulate. They change laws. They are evil." I said back.

"Good job Araneo ( It means Spider in Esperanto. I thought it sounded nice.). I think that you are almost ready for a mission."

"Thanks sir."

"You can call me Winter. But if we are with higher ranks than you have to say sir. I'm going to inform the generals of your improvements."

The Winter Soldier or short Winter walked out of the room leaving me and the two logos that were projected on the screen. The room was silent as I kept staring.

Why would they do that? Why does society think of us as the bad guys? We are only trying our hardest to protect them from the destructive force in the battlefield. I get that the people would eat everything that had been served, but the government or critics? They are probably a hostage in the situation or they get paid.

I let out a sigh. I shouldn't be asking those question to myself. It's something that we are here for to change. Hydra did some bad stuff in the past, but only to make a step forwards in their plan to free humanity. That shouldn't count.

Shield however have a whole other story. They stole research from scientists that had nothing to do with them. They forced people to do whatever they wanted. They hired mercenaries to finish their job and gave them access to the main system. No wonder that that went wrong.

"Always be aware of your surroundings soldier." I turned around to face, the robot and one of the leaders, Arnim Zola. His face projected in the middle of his chest and the screen wasn't flickering anymore since the latest instalment of technology. Everything in the facility is ahead of its time again and the engineers started working with the new tech. Arnim Zola is one of the leaders of Hydra so it would be logical that he would be updated to. 

"Yes sir. Sorry sir."

"There is nothing to be sorry for my boy. You're human after all and it happens, but you need to watch out with it." I waited patiently for him to state his reason of being here. He never visits people without an objective. Arnim Zola came in one day when Winter and I were training. He came in and complimented our work, but almost right after that he took Winter apart. Arnim came back shortly after without Winter and told me that training was over and that I had to return towards my room.

He stayed silent and so did I. It would be inappropriate if I, someone under his class, said something if it wasn't asked. I made some mistakes in the past and this is one of them. I learned from my mistakes though.

"I heard from The Winter Soldier that you have made some improvements and you are lucky today. We will test you first to make sure that you will accomplish the mission. This isn't going to be a really important mission. It's your first one after all. I know for sure that you will do great. Be patient young one, I have a feeling that you will be crucial in this organisation."

I still didn't respond. I knew that he wasn't done talking yet.

"Like I said, the mission is pretty easy. The council wants you to interrupt a plan that has been made by Shield. The mission is located in America, so don't worry about traveling. Shield is shipping weapons from Chicago towards New York City and I want you to hijack the plane above Lake Erie. Then proceed to fly the plane towards our warehouse in Detroit. It's as simple as that."

"May I ask a question sir?"

"Go ahead."

"How do I get that high?"

"We will discuss that at the time that the mission starts."

Everything started to fade away. So that was what Steve and Tony were arguing about with each other. Changing my memory. And if I didn't remember what happened before I came here then there is a high probability that they erased my mind.

I need to get out of here and get to the warehouse in Detroit. That was the only place that I knew for sure was from Hydra. However, I didn't know where the warehouse exactly was located.

I need to go further in the simulation to show that nothing is wrong and to let them think that I still have amnesia.

One thing is sure: I don't trust any of them.

Merry Christmas Everyone! I probably don't have anytime to update in a few days thanks to the holidays, but I will try of course

Merry Christmas Everyone! I probably don't have anytime to update in a few days thanks to the holidays, but I will try of course. I made the chapter a bit longer than usual and we are slowly getting towards the end. We are not close, but we are getting there. I don't think that I will make this book longer than 40 chapters.

BYE