Chapter 14

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Dream |

| Date: 3-10-2019 |

| Time: Unknown |

My arms were strapped to the table. There were all kinds of doctors running around me with tools in their hands. I laid my head back on the cold metal and looked at the ceiling. What happened? Why am I here? My sight became foggy and the doctors ran faster. The stood around me and yelled commands at each other. A large beep filled my ear. It was long and painful and the doctors stopped whatever they were doing.

"You can end this." A mysterious voice spoke out of nowhere. I shot up. I wasn't laying on the table anymore and my arms weren't strapped to anything. It was a dark empty room and I was the only one standing.

"WHO ARE YOU! SHOW YOURSELF!" I yelled back. I spun around when I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye. . I didn't stop screaming and thrashing around. Every time I saw something move, even if it was my imagination, I would turn to it.

I got dizzy and sat down. My head was spinning and the room was turning circles around me. I blinked to get the turning to stop, but I found myself in a completely different room.

There was a white material beneath me and when I looked up I saw a thick glass.

"This is where you are now. Locked away like an animal. I know that you have Spiderpowers, but they didn't have to take it seriously. And you know what they call themselves? The good guys and you are supposed to be the bad guy that forms a danger to everyone. You need to be locked up. Forgotten and rotting in a cell. But since I'm the part of the brain that goes about survival, I won't let that happen." His voice was filled with passion. And he was telling the truth. I saw two blurry figures standing outside watching me.

"I call it survival of the fittest. And I am really sorry for what I'm about to do. You won't like it, but it is for the mission and our freedom. We will speak again, but you won't remember this." The mysterious voice slowly faded in to the darkness and so did my vision.

I shot up. My vision was still foggy and I brought my hands to my head. My hands looked so weird. As if they weren't mine. My whole body felt like it wasn't mine.

I laid on my back. My mind felt empty. But I putted me at ease. I didn't have to question right or wrong, good or evil. There were no problems destroying my little peace. However, there was a sound that interrupted the silence. My head snapped to a woman with red hair. I stared into her eyes, but I looked away quickly after.

"W-where am I? Who are you?" It was all so confusing. I didn't expect to get such a rude answer back for the red headed lady.

"You know where you are! Don't play dumb with me."

I stood up, but my leg wouldn't move with my body. I looked down and saw that my foot was stuck in place, unable to move. I tried to pull it from the ground, but it was no use.

"What's happening?! I can't get my foot of the ground!" I started to panic. What if I could never walk again? What if I have to amputate my leg and need something robotic to fill it up?

A man behind the red haired lady stood up and joined her at the glass. I couldn't see it clearly, but it looked like he had tear strains on his cheeks. As if he cried a whole night about something. Must have been something painful.

"Y-you don't remember me? Or your aunt?" He asked with devastation in his cracked, yet smoothing voice.

"I have no idea who you are. Never the last who am I?" The question rang through my head. Who am I?

"I don't even know what I look like... Whoever you are, could you get me a mirror or do you maybe know anything about me?" The male took his phone out of his pocket and he pressed it against the glass.

I stood up. It went in such a speed that I held my hand in front of me out of instinct. I tried to stand again, but my foot wasn't the only thing that was stuck.

"You are my son. My only child. You went missing more than a year ago. Me and your dad searched everywhere, but we couldn't find you. Now you're here. You were taken to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Base, but you escaped and tried to download something. That's all we know." The male told me.

"Maybe something more personal? Like, uhm, age and name."

"You are Peter Parker. 16 years old."

The fog in my mind cleared a little bit. I still couldn't remember anything, but it felt familiar. Like it was my actual name, but something didn't make sense in there. The male said that I went missing a year ago, but something inside told me that it had been centuries ago.

I'm sorry that is a little bit of a recap of the last chapter. It was more about the beginning. I am finally 14 years old! Yay. I want to tell you that I am struggling in school for a bit so updates will be a bit slower, but I will still update. I can't forgive myself if you would have to wait forever for a chapter.

 I can't forgive myself if you would have to wait forever for a chapter