Chapter 7

{ Tony Stark }

| Location: New York |

| Time: 9.42 P.M. |

| Date: 10-1-2019 |

I flew around the city as fast as I could, while I was running a scan on the spider that we had to catch. I didn't had time for this, I need to search for Peter. Clint stayed at the tower to monitor things from up there together with Natasha. Sam flew around in the sky. Wanda was jumping from roof to roof and the rest of the team was somewhere in the city. I past the Avengers Tower for the fifth time this evening, but then I heard an annoyed voice filling my ear.

"I found Deadpool sitting at the edge of a building. It looked like he was waiting for something. Should I ask about it?" Wanda asked. Steve immediately told her to leave him to himself and that she should focus on the job or something like that, I wasn't listening.

We went for round six, but something popped up in my scanner. "Sir, Spiderman has been located at the Avengers Tower." "Thanks Jarvis." I flew back to my tower and looked around it. I didn't see anything, but Jarvis did so it has to be somewhere. "Jarvis run a scan on the building, because I can't see it." I silently hoped that he was still here and that we could stop searching. "It's still here and just broke in." "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" "I said that he broke in." And that pissed me off. I blasted towards the point that Jarvis marked on my screen and the window was indeed open.

"Guys, I found the spider and it starts to piss me off. Get here before I fucking shoot him." "We will be there Tony." "LANGUANGE" came through my com before I asked Jarvis for silence.

My huge Iron Man suit wasn't as silent as I wish it was so I took it off, but I kept the shooters and the chest plate for emergencies. I walked through the hall, but I saw nothing. Everything was standing and nothing changed from the place we left it in. I walked further and further and I stopped in the main room. I noticed that this was the room where we usually hang out.

"Jarvis scan the room." I whispered. I took one last look at the room before I stepped back in the hall way for a second. "I can't see someone on the camera's but the heat sensor says that there is someone in the room. It isn't visible enough for me or the sensor to see. Maybeyou shouldn't step back in that room until everyone has arrived."

I chose to ignore Jarvis' suggestion and walked back. I turned on the light and looked around again. Still nothing. I sat down on the couch and almost fell asleep.

BAM

The sound of a shield colliding with something came from right behind me. I turned around and saw Steve in 'I just threw my shield at something' pose without his shield. Duh. I turned my body further to see if anything happened right behind me. I was met with a person in a Spiderman costume on the floor that didn't move.

"I think that we just caught our target."

0xXx0

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Unknown |

| Time: Unknown |

| Date: Unknown |

I have no idea of time in here, but I am slowly getting used to waking up at every time that we have to train. I also finally know the 'name' of my mentor that now is in charge of every subject that needs training. The Winter Soldier.

Other than that, all I know is that I have to train every day and that I have an ability that has something to do with spiders. I don't even know my own name for crying out loud! I work for H.Y.D.R.A. and I always have. They are the good guys and we have to save all the civilians from S.H.I.E.L.D. and their Avengers. Oh and I know many puns and I am not afraid to use them!

"Stand up пешка. You finally get your first mission." The Winter Soldier informed me.

It's time to let the world know of a new myth.

____________________________

I'm so sorry that I didn't update for a week. I should have know that school and writing wouldn't fit together. 

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

I updated sooooo

BYE