Chapter 10

{ Bucky Barnes }

| Location: Motel close to the base |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

| Time: 8.52 P.M. |

I walked around in the room. This took him way to long, so that will mean punishment. I don't know what H.Y.D.R.A. will do to the пешка, but I know for sure that he won't like it. He refused to do missions for months and the scientists 'got to know' him for around 24 hours. Пешка never was the same after those periods, but teaching him became easier if he had more time with them. His face normally had puppy eyes with a scared look, but it changed to a emotionless void over time. I didn't actually like it, because he would look more and more like me.

I picked the spyglass up and took a glance at the base. I searched for a window, but I only found metal walls. I saw a door yesterday and I focussed on it, but I ,yet again, found a metal wall. My brain started thinking and then it hit me.

He is locked inside.

0xXx0

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Base |

| Date: 10-2-2019 | 

| Time: 8.02 P.M. |

My feet landed on the top of the elevator shaft. I broke the doors to the highest floor open and walked in. I had webbed every other camera on all the floors, so I don't have to crawl through all the vents. The staff probably pushed a button for lock-down because there was a red light flickering through every hall. It is kind of annoying. Let's start my search. The top floor wasn't as big as the ones lower. I just need a computer that is linked to the mainframe, so I can download the layout of the base. I walked through the hallway and different patrols tried to stop me, but it was no use. I took all of them out, one by one. Some of them were knocked out and others had an misfortunate fate. I don't think that their necks liked what I did.

I finally arrived in one the most important room of the base. The kitchen. No, just kidding! I arrived in one of the control rooms. It wasn't the main one, but it will do. Bullets flew towards me, but I dodged them easily. I webbed them to the wall and all the weapons to the ground.

"YOU ARE A MO-" One of the staff screamed, but I cut her off by webbing her mouth shut.

"I'm not in the mood to talk, so please make an appointment with my secretary."

I took a small flash drive out of one of my smaller pockets and plugged into the head computer of this room. The loading screen came up and the countdown started. I walked around the room, looking for something useful or at least entertaining. My eyes went over the different computer screens and my eyes glanced at a computer with a Galaga screen.

"Okay I wanna know who was playing Galaga. Could you maybe make noise or something that I will notice?" I asked. A small movement was made in the corner of my eye and I turned around to face a young man.

"I like you!"

I focused back on my loading screen and saw that it past the 50%. Why does it always take so long? Not everyone has the patience to wait for this. I moved myself towards the wall and walked to the ceiling. It helps with thinking.

A small sound of a creak filled my ears and my head snapped to the elevator and stairs. There was nothing there, but I knew that I heard something. I dropped from the ceiling and gradually moved towards the origins of the sound. I looked around the corner, but I saw nothing. Pain irrupted on the back of my head and darkness was taking my vision over. I shot a web towards the person behind me out of instinct before I fell down to the ground.

 I shot a web towards the person behind me out of instinct before I fell down to the ground