Chapter 18

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Labs |

| Date: 3-10-2019 |

| Time: 1.27 P.M. |

"I have a feeling about what it might be, but I don't think that it's wise for you to just remember everything in one bit. Let's start with some history. Like your real parents were scientists, but thanks to work they had to leave you at your aunts house. You don't know anything about this because it happened a long time ago." He spoke with a calm voice.

"What happened when I was missing for a year?" I asked. "Tony told me that I went missing for over a year."

"We have no idea about what happened there and we are trying to find out." A silence was created between us. "I need a MRI scan on your brain, if that's okay with you."

"Whatever you say doc. I see that you have no intention to harm me so don't worry, I won't attack or anything." Bruce nodded and guided me to the MRI scanner. I didn't knew how they could afford such a complex machine. Can you buy one without a medical facility?

I laid down and I was shoved into the hole of the machine. What happened in there was a nightmare. As soon as it was turned on, I started thrashing around. The normal noises that the machine made sounded a thousand times louder. It felt as if my ears could bleed at any time. But that wasn't the worst part. The magnetic fields slowly turned on. It felt like a weird tingling at first. However when the machine was almost done with turning on, I felt shocks. The shocks became more painful the longer I was in there.

I didn't know if this was normal for this machine, but it was as if my organs were on a barbeque. The shocks spread through my body and the noises ringed through my head. I felt like I could throw up.

I noticed that I was shoved out of the machine. I immediately clamped my hands on my ears and I let tears slither down my cheeks. My body was shaking heavily. Not just because I was crying. The electricity that entered my body wanted to leave.

Bruce tried to touch me, but he ended up cursing in the end. A massive shock interrupted from me and it hurt Bruce. I kept on crying while Bruce called for back-up.

0xXx0

{ Bruce Banner }

| Location: Lab |

| Date: 3-10-2019 |

| Time: 1.32 P.M. |

I pushed Peter in the MRI. After I made sure that he was secure in there, I walked out. I slowly turned on the machine. Nothing happened at first, but the moment it actually turned on and powered, Peter started to kick with his legs.

I shoved my seat towards the monitor to see what was going wrong. All the stats on it were fairly normal. Nothing unusual should be happening. I looked at the rest of the stats. You could see that the magnetic field was powering up that wasn't supposed to do anything.

As the doctor, you wouldn't normally hear what would go on in the MRI room, but a loud scream erupted from Peter. I gave a glance towards the monitor, but there was nothing wrong. Everything was turned on and worked fine.

I looked back at Peter and it looked like the Spider was about to go on full instinct and would break the MRI if he had to.

I switched the power off and immediately went to Peter. I shoved him out and he laid his hands on his ears as if he heard terrible loud noises. His whole body was shaking. I tried to calm him by rubbing lazy circles on his back, but Peter's body gave massive shocks. It felt like he was an electricity cable that you would find by horses that stand outside or cows, but then ten times worse.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

I picked took my phone out of my pocket since I unpowered the magnetic field. I could die right now if I still had it on.

"Tony, my science bro or however you call it, I need your help right now! Go to the MRI scanner and bring something that isn't a conductor like plastic suits or gloves." I didn't wait for a responds.

I watched as Peter rocked back and forth. There were wet tears streams on his cheeks and they kept being refreshed. He was sobbing loudly and his hands weren't leaving his ears any time soon. I couldn't help him in that moment by just standing there, watching him, so I came up with multiple reasons why this happened.

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when Tony, who was packed in a woven plastic suit with gloves, slammed the door open.

"What happened in here?"