Chapter 29

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Head Base |

| Date: 4-10-2019 |

| Time: 2.17 P.M. |

I pulled the guns, letting them clatter on the floor. All of the Avengers turned around, except for Nick Fury, who didn't even flinch. Well there went my plan. Thanks a lot dick Fury. I wanted to this sneaking, but I guess that I can also just knock you out in one swift move.

I tensed my muscles before sprinting forwards like a bullet. Nick started shooting, but the bullets didn't come close thanks to my spidersense. I kneed him under the belt, followed by a balanced kick to the temple.

The Avengers stood frozen in place, looking at the unconscious Nick Fury. A smirk appeared on my face when they glanced at me with nervous looks.

"Who is next?" I asked followed by a sinister laugh. I almost doubled over, but contained myself. I wiped the imaginary tears from my eyes, not concentrating on the supposed threat in front of me.

Natasha apparently thought that it would be funny to knee me in the stomach. However, I saw her coming. I would never lose focus. It would be incredibly stupid if all the training let me here and that I fail because of a mistake.

I dodged the incoming knee and swept the legs from under her body. She fell on her back, but quickly rolled aside to avoid my fist. My hand collided with the floor, making a few cracks.

Natasha kicked towards my face, hitting my jaw. I took a step back to recover and rub my jaw. This gave Natasha enough time to get up and attack. She pulled out her stun batons. One of the batons touched my side and an electric shock went through my body. Some of my muscles tensed and I grunted in pain.

The other baton went to the other side as I was still a bit paralyzed. My knees wanted to give in and sink to the ground, but I can't give up. Not when I'm so close to ending this nightmare of a mission successfully.

My left knee touched the cold floor even though I tried in all my might to keep it up and then the other hit the floor. My head was dangling and my arms felt weak. I slightly lifted my arms with all the energy that was left in me. My finger went over the tiny plate that would shoot my webs. I lightly pressed it.

The webs hit Natasha and the shock channelled through the webs. She dropped the batons and all the other electricity left through the floor.

My stiff muscles were able to carry my weight as I stood up. I looked Natasha in the eye as a shocked expression was plastered on her face. I guessed that she wasn't expecting me to last so long. I webbed Natasha to the ground in her frozen state. Two down and a few more to go.

I wasn't expecting any of them to go one on one against me anymore so I prepared for the worst. The people that were still in front of me were Bruce, Clint and Steve. I silently prayed that Bruce wouldn't transform in the Hulk.

We both waited for someone that would make the first move and that person would be me when I had the right timing. I would have to be quick if I wanted to surprise them instead of that they would attack first.

I shot my webs at Captain America's shield and pulled in towards me. I caught the shield which signalled that the battle has begun.

Clint notched an arrow and pointed it in my direction. I ducked behind Steve's shield, but that was a big mistake on my part. Steve had sped forwards when I was hiding behind and bashed against his shield.

I rolled backwards and threw the shield out of the window, hoping that Steve would fetch it like a dog. It was a disappointment when he just stood there and watched his shield glide through the air.

I now had a chance against Steve. I looked back to the rest of the group and saw that Bruce had left the scene and that Clint shot the arrow.

I had too little time to dodge the arrow as I hit my shoulder. I broke the shaft and let the arrowhead in my shoulder. The crimson red fluid dripped out of the wound, but I didn't had time to worry about it.

I flipped out of the way as another arrow flew towards me. The wound stung as I landed, but I ignored it as best as I could. I needed get closer to Clint so it would be harder for him to shoot me. He would have to switch to close combat which gave me an advantage.

If Bruce didn't transform then my plan would work out just fine.