Chapter 5

{ Steve Rogers }

| Location: Avenger Tower |

| Time: 9.12 A.M. |

| Date: 9-22-2018 |

I woke up in my bed. I was about to turn over so I could kiss Tony goodmorning, but I noticed he wasn't there. He said to me that he would go to sleep at 1.00 A.M. at least. He made contact with almost every teacher and other people that were involved for information. Bruce helped him with contacting and setting all the information in a document. I sat with them until 11 P.M. I couldn't do much to help so I helped with thinking about how things happened and I described the classroom to Bruce.

I stepped out of bed, took some clothes and walked towards the lab we were working in yesterday. I saw Bruce past out on a table and Tony with a mug of coffee in his hands. Tony walked around, going from screen to screen and giving orders to Jarvis. I walked slowly towards him. I surprised him with a peck on his cheek and a back hug. I snuggled in his neck.

"Baby, you should get some sleep." My raspy morning voice whispered. He turned around to look at me with his red tinted eyes that lacked sleep.

"Maybe, but I have to keep pushing for my baby boy. I have to find him. I can't just give up on him." I said to me.

"Peter wouldn't want you to become sick or lose sleep. He wants you happy and healthy. We both know that we need to do everything that we can to find him, but we have to be in a good condition. Not only for our self, but for Peter."

Tony slowly nodded, but I knew inside that he would forget the time and that he probably wouldn't sleep.

"I'm going to make breakfast, you will be there in 10 minutes. If you aren't there I will get you there. So whatever you do would only make me upset, but you aren't avoiding food." I spoke to him in a stern voice. Tony nodded again and I made my way upstairs so I could make the food for the whole team.

0xXx0

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Unknown |

| Time: Unknown |

| Date: Unknown |

I sat in the damn seat again. I saw doctors rush around the room, looking for whatever they needed. I know that I would probably forget Aunt May. I maybe forget the time in the adoption centre, which doesn't sound so bad. My arms and legs were strapped on the seat and the doctors pressed a few needles in my skin. I felt like I was dying or at least my brain was. From my left and my right came two metal plates closer to my face. I could hear the electricity spark and something made of rubber entered my mouth. I counted for myself.

1

2

3

4

5

And a shock went through my body before my mind went black.

0xXx0

{ ??? }

| Location: Unknown |

| Time: Unknown |

| Date: Unknown |

"I need you to be his mentor. You are the only one that let him work with a good result. Make him our pawn, soldier. We could set the plan in motion after a few days."

"Yes sir."

_____________________________________

It's a short chapter I know, but it was mostly a filler one. I needed you to know what happened with Peter and the mystery person.

 I needed you to know what happened with Peter and the mystery person