Chapter 17

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Labs |

| Date: 3-10-2019 |

| Time: 1.20 P.M |

I sat down on the bed and eyed the other figures in the room. There was a male with curly hair. He looked pretty nervous as if something could go wrong any minute. His fingers tapped repeatedly against his clipboard and his eyes observed my whole body.

I noticed the red head standing in a corner together with another male. His hair was a dirty blond and a bow was strapped to his back. He held an arrow in his hands and played a bit with it. He was, just like the red head, in a uniform.

A strong blond male walked towards the door and putted a hammer in front of it. He had a red cape strapped to his shoulders as if he was Superman. He wore something that looked like ancient armour.

Steve and Tony stood next to the doctor. Tony mumbled something in Steve's ear, but I didn't suspected to hear it from this distance.

"We can change his nature, now that he lost his memory. We can make him the way he was before this mess happened." It was soft yet so clear. I was almost as far away as the mighty blond and I didn't think that he would have heard it.

"Do you think we should tell Bruce about the 'no physical contact' thing?" Steve whispered back in a respond, completely ignoring Tony. I had no idea who Bruce was, but I would find out if he would say yes.

I thought one of them would whisper something back, but instead Tony walked towards the doctor.

"He isn't a big fan of contact so be careful. He swooped Cap down in one motion." Tony muttered into, apparently, Bruce's ear. Why do they keep mumbling, muttering and whispering in some ones ear?

The doctor took a few steps forwards and I unintentionally bent the metal of the bed with my hands. I thought that Bruce would take a step back like most people will probably do, but he did something completely else.

"Hey Peter, look at me okay," I did as he asked and looked into his eyes. "It's going to be okay. We are just going to check if you have anything like amnesia or something else. I just need to get close and examine you and then I will leave. Then you will have the whole room for yourself with nobody around you. That sounds great does it?" I nodded as a response.

He took yet another step. My grip on the bed was still there, but it damped down.

"I want everyone out of the room. We need some peace and quiet." Bruce said to the others.

"But Bruce what if you-"

"I will be fine Natasha. I am beast myself after all. I don't need protection at the moment."

The red head, who apparently is called Natasha, sighed and left the room with the rest of the group walking behind her.

I let go of the bed and I changed my position to crossed-legged. Bruce clicked the pen and looked at me.

"I will take some blood samples so please stay calm. It won't hurt a bit." Bruce held the syringe in his right hand. He slowly grabbed my arm with his left hand and pushed the syringe through my skin. I small sting came from the spot where he pushed the needle, but that was all.

"Do you know what you can do with your powers?" He asked.

"I only know that I can stick to walls and I found that out not long ago."

"I see. Do you still remember symbols or pictures? Some of them could maybe get some memories back."

I thought about what he said. Somewhere in the corner of my mind came a flash of something that looked a crimson red. It somehow was familiar to me, but I had no idea what it could mean. Should I tell the doctor about it? It's probably better if I did.

"I remember a colour. I don't know what it's supposed to mean, but I thought that you should know about it. You are the doctor after all."

"Could you tell me what colour? I may know something about it."

"It was a dark red colour. Like the colour of blood."