Chapter 19

{ Bruce Banner }

| Location: Lab |

| Date: 3-10-2019 |

| Time: 1.41 P.M. |

"What happened in here?" Tony asked.

He looked around the room and his eyes glanced at Peter, who was still shaking. Tony immediately sped forwards and he wrapped Peter in his arms. I could almost see the sparks flying in the air.

Peter sobbed in Tony's chest. Tony's eyes locked with mine and he asked the same question again.

"I don't know what went wrong. Everything was fine when he laid down, but as soon as I turned the MRI scanner he started to kick around him. I checked if he had any metal on him and there was nothing. He had his hands on his ears when I pulled him out. As if the sound disturbed him. However, that wasn't the only thing what happened or why I made you wear the suit."

"And why is that?" Tony snapped. I could tell that he was pretty concerned about Peter's condition.

"He was like high voltage wire, but with way more volt flowing through him."

Tony didn't said anything after that. He just held the crying mess in his arms and Tony slowly sussed Peter to sleep like a baby.

"I am going to bring Peter to his old bed. And don't you dare try this again."

"I didn't do it on purpose Tony! He is my little nephew. I would never try to hurt him like that!"

"You should have tried harder! Peter could have died right here. Peter could be in a coffin the next day if it went wrong."

"But it didn't and he is still alive, so don't blame this on me! I didn't know that he would have enhanced hearing or maybe other powers that interfered. He doesn't even know what all his powers are."

"What if we test him. Put him in stressful scenarios that let his instinct take the lead. He maybe doesn't know what he can or cannot do, but deep down there in the back of his mind, knows what to do."

Tony looked at Peter. I knew that he was thinking about it. He could also get his memory back by doing it, but I didn't say it out loud. Steve and Tony had discussed the fact that they could change Peter's behaviour and other things that went wrong.

"We will do it after he wakes up. And he is going to sleep in his own bedroom." Tony spoke after a long silence.

I nodded at him and walked out of the room, leaving a father and his broken son.

0xXx0

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Bedroom |

| Date: 3-10-2019 |

| Time: 10.37 P.M. |

I cautiously opened my eyes. I glanced around a room that I haven't been before, but it felt oddly familiar.

There were science posters with cheesy jokes on the wall with an old computer on a dusty desk. The computer had wires sticking out of weird places and I had a feeling that it wasn't finished yet.

On the desk chair sat a man. Tony Stark.

A fainted beep was almost all I could hear. It felt like my ears had been thrown in front of a train or something like that.

I sat up straight and pulled the blankets of my body. I still had boxers on, but my shirt and pants were nowhere near.

I walked over to a closet on the left side of the room and took a random pair of clothes out of it. I changed quickly and snapped my fingers in front of Tony's face.

Something in the back of my mind told me to side step ones I did that. I rapidly took a step to the left as Tony shot out of his chair. His face collided with the soft carpet that was placed on the floor, but I knew that it hadn't been comfortable.

"Good morning Peter. What time is it?" Tony asked with a morning voice.

"It isn't morning yet. It's like," I stopped and looked around for a clock so I could give him the exact time. "10.39 P.M. now I think."

The room grew quiet the longer we stood there. He looked like he forgot something, but since I don't what it was I couldn't help him.

I sat back on the bed and looked at him. He was still thinking and I didn't know if he even remembered that I was still here.

I almost fell back asleep, but then he said something that made me curious.

"Ah, I almost forgot it. Me and Bruce have a little surprise for you tomorrow."