Chapter 6

{ Tony Stark }

| Location: Avengers Tower |

| Time 2.24 P.M. |

| Date: 10-1-2019 |

It has been a full year without Peter. His laugh didn't fill the tower and small pranks were nowhere to be seen. I worked day and night, but to no avail. I DIDN'T GOT A CLUE. Not one small detail. I felt a tear slip from my eye. It was hard for me to concentrate on my hero work with my baby boy missing, so I took a break. I couldn't live with myself if I gave up on him. He is out there. Somewhere

"Mr. Stark, Mr. Rogers asked for your company upstairs." Jarvis interrupted my train of thoughts.

"I will be there in a sec."

"Sir he needs you now. It's an emergency."

When Jarvis said that, I sped my way out of the room. I didn't bother to try to go with the elevator. It's probably on the floor itself or somewhere far below. My feet went as fast as they could. I stepped over a few steps and was in a short minute upstairs, puffing. I looked up and saw everybody of the Avengers standing in front of one of my large screens.

"After one whole year has our friendly neighbourhood Spiderman returned. Why he was gone or what he did is still unknown and every reported tries to talk to him. He has been seen through different parts of the city. Further information will be given in the news at 8 P.M."

It was always a mystery why he disappeared at the same time Peter did, but I never looked into it.

I turned back to the team and looked weirdly at them. What did this has to do with whatever the emergency was.

"What is this all about? What was the emergency, because if it was about Spiderman then I'm going back to the lab." I said to them. When they didn't say anything back, I turned around and stormed off, but I walked against something. Or better, someone.

I looked up at the emotionless face of Nick Fury. I took a step back and muttered some curse words to myself.

"LANGUAGE!" Was screamed from behind me. I didn't need to see who yelled it, because I knew for sure that it was my lovely husband.

"I need you all to catch the little spider that is back in town. I don't trust it for one bit. He just showed up after one whole year. So, catch the spider and bring him to S.H.I.E.L.D. for interrogation." Eyepatch demanded.

Most of us nodded, except me of course, and Fury left the room.

"He still isn't the most social type isn't he?" Said an arrowhead from behind me.

"What did you think he would do? Walk in with cupcakes and music." Natasha sarcasticly commented.

"Stop it! We have a mission to do so suit up."

0xXx0

{ Wade Wilson }

| Location: one of the many buildings in New York |

| Time: 9.42 P.M. |

| Date: 10-1-2019 |

The moon finally rose over the sky. I sat down at the edge of a building looking down on the people. I waited the whole day for this. Spidey will probably do his normal routine and will pass this street. After a whole year, I can finally talk to him again. I waited, and waited. The moon slowly went down again and Spidey still didn't pass by. I was about to walk away when I saw a red flash in the corner of my eye. I turned back with my hope held high, but to my disappointment stood scarlet witch there.

She didn't saw me and didn't look for me so I should probably leave her alone. Buuuuuuutttt, I don't like to listen.

"What is the witch doing here? It is indeed a beautiful night, but the meteor shower isn't today."

She yelped when she heard my voice and her head snapped towards me.

"It is none of your business." And without saying anything else, she left the room.

"Rude." I muttered

" I muttered