Chapter 11

{ Steve Rogers }

| Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Base |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

| Time: 8.22 P.M. |

My shield hit his head, but he shot a web before he fell down. My eyes wandered over my team, but Clint was missing. A small giggle came from my left side and I saw Tony who almost couldn't hold his laughter. My head turns and I saw Clint hanging on the wall, webbed all the way down to his feet. A smile appeared on my face.

I helped Clint out of the web. My shield had trouble breaking the strong web, so I asked Tony for help. He first wouldn't help, because it was too beautiful according to him. Clint eventually broke free and we walked to our knocked out Spiderman. I picked him up and we walked to an interrogation room, where we sat him down and tied him up.

"Fury, we have him contained. Someone in the room had contacted us. I think it was the Galaga guy. You should give him a raise." 

"I'll be there in a second." Fury said, completely ignoring the raise part. I helped the rest of the staff get off the wall. Spiderman hung limp in the seat. His head was laid back. Clint decided that it was a good time to annoy him so he poked his head while pushing it forward and backward. Footsteps were heard behind me and I turned to face Fury. He looked at Spiderman before focussing back on the team.

"You did an amazing job. Do you want a sticker before we go? Now get behind the glass so we can start questioning. I expect no interruptions. "

0xXx0

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Interrogation Room |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

| Time: 9.43 P.M. |

My ears picked a sound up. It was someone talking. I didn't think that the person knew that I was awake so I didn't tens any muscles. When I noticed that it was completely silent in the room and that the person stopped talking, I opened my eyes slightly. I saw the concrete floor. I felt that my hands were tied up. I tilted my head and looked up at Nick Fury.

"You finally woke up. Good. Now we can start our little talk."

"Don't have your expectation to high. I am more a joker than an informant." I glared through my mask ,that luckily was still on my head, at him.

"Name?"

"Tony Stank."

"I said name." He talked to me with cold eyes and a calm voice.

"Not going to get that, but Nicholas Joseph Fury. Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Not a name that I would give to my children. How is life? Doing okay? Quite a team you made." I taunted him a bit. I looked at any change of emotion, but his face stayed the same.

"Let's talk about something more personal for you. Do you have parents?"

"I don't know, maybe or maybe not."

"Girlfriends?"

"Single? I have no idea actually."

He wrote it down on a paper and walked out without saying anything. I wanted to call after him and say something snarky, but I stopped myself and laid back for a little. They have to wait a really long time if they want answers.

I focused on the glass on my right. I knew that people stood behind so I waved to them. I looked further around the room. There wasn't much to discover. Plain white walls here, plain white walls there. A metal table with two seats, on which I was sitting, and the door.

I sat there for maybe another 40 minutes before something happened. Steve Rogers, other known as Captain America, walked in together with Tony Stark, other known as Iron Man. Steve sat down in front of me and Tony stood next to him.

Tony was as good as defenceless. No signs of technology could be found except his phone and metal bracelets. They probably would make some great blasters. I should correct myself, Tony can defend himself with the shooters, but can't take any damage on his body parts. Steve on the other hand was dressed in his suit. The iconic shield was strapped on to his back.

"What do you still know about yourself?" Steve asked. His eyes stared at my mask, like he was expecting him to take off his mask. Like that is going to happen, willingly.

"I know everything about myself, but I think that is private."

"Then we have no other choice."

Tony slowly walked up to me. He stopped besides me and his hand went towards my mask. I started to wiggle and to get out of range, but it was no use. His hand pulled the mask off. I held my head low so they couldn't see my face.

"Look up." I did as he asked and glared in his face.

A loud gasp came from him and Tony