✔️1.

[Stage 1) The Begining][Stage 1) The Beginning]

"Sorry Guys I am just used to changing before bed"

Y/N pov

Why does this always happen to me? I always give someone my heart and one way or another I always get crushed. Was I not a good girlfriend. I gave him food a beautiful house. And love. And what do I get in return, I get a breakup. And what's worse is Jace broke up with me for a slut that's now hanging off his arm. Ughhh I hate him now.

I get out of crying in the shower questioning my life but I don't think a shower is enough to clear my mind, should I go on a walk. I know it's going to rain soon but.....

Who

Gives a crap.

I grab my coat and threw it on, then I put one of my favorite pairs of shoes and pants. And I go down the stairs of my mansion and walk outside.

Don't you just love the smell of rain? It's so peaceful, I can already feel my negative thoughts leaving my mind. The wind is slowly picking up but who cares. I lock my door because we don't need anyone breaking in.

I walk down the sidewalk thinking about my job. I have a lot of projects due. You see I am a painter that works at 8Tech, it's a really big company that gets people who do art or music and even building technology, etc. it has a high pay so I'm okay with it. They have lots of things for people and it's amazing but you have to work very hard to get into the company. You have-"ophhh" I hit something.

I look down and I see a box and I hear a low whine come from it. I look up again and I can feel raindrops and I see that nobody is around. First off where I live is close to the forest but is also not far from the city. So might as well open the box, I open the lid and I couldn't believe what I just saw "aww you poor guys" I say and I see 7 pairs of eyes look at me. Wait,

Who in the right mind would do this to poor animals? The little things are probably scared. They are giving me looks that I used to give my high school teachers every time they said test. Sooo sad.

Another whine and the one closest to me moves to the back and a black baby panther hisses and cuddles to a baby. Corgi? OMG ITS SO CUTE. Did it just put its paw on his head to move its fur? That's so adorable, and the way its eyes twinkle when he looks up and how it shines when the skylight hits it the brown eyes twinkle.

How is this animal cuter than I, and I had just met it.

"Don't worry guys I am here to help, also it's going to rain soon and we don't want you guys to get sick?" I say and they look calm but the panther and the baby tiger is still on alert if I do anything.