23.

"So it began when I turned 6 years old. After my birthday party, my family was having more money problems than usual and this lead to loud fights in the living room where my mom and father will yell at each other like there is no tomorrow. I still remember the date for this, until November 18 was when my father started to hit my mother. I tried defending myself but...Nobody would have listened. " my hands are feeling clammy and I just want to hide right now. It's so much easier telling my loves about this but at the same time, I have hidden this from anyone in years.

"When I was around 9 my "dad," said "I'm sorry that we forgot your past birthdays but for this one, you're going to have fun" When he stated that I got all excited and I ran looking for mom but she wasn't there. So I waited, sitting on the couch for hours until I realize she wasn't coming home. I asked father where she was and he broke out into a sinister smile, the same smile he will hold for years on end, he said... he sold her" I started to shake and cry again, Tae immediately went to me for a hug. He picked me up and sat me on his lap rubbing my back, my face hiding in his neck "Shhh it's okay baby, we all have had our downfalls isn't that right boys" I peak my head out, hot tears falling from my already swollen eyes.

"Tae is right pumpkin, do you want to continue the story or save it for later" I nod to the first one and Tae moves me around till I'm situated fully between his legs and resting my back against his stomach. Jungkook shifted into a Chinchilla and rested on my lap, rubbing himself on me ". I giggle at the little thing and my eyes began to dry up. "So where was I" Yoongi mutters where I left off and I thanked him.

"After he has sold her I was left confused so I asked what it meant and he said a place where bad girls go, and if I don't follow the rules I will be sent there to, when I was little I never really understand what he said but as I grew up I began to realize how cold this man really is. Soon I was moved into the basement and he has metal cages that he would have kept me in. I would be forced to clean the house make the food and p-p-pleasure guest. I would go to school with cuts and bruises also broken bones but nobody noticed until I met b/f, she noticed me and we began to be best friends.

My dad started to notice me actual being excited for school so he took me out of it and then that night was my final days of being with him. He tied me up to the wall and stripped me until I was only in my underwear then he got his friends to do whatever they want, and lastly he would beat me up till I black out. When I woke up I was in a hospital and B/f was crying her eyes like if kids saw her they would have run. I giggled trying to uplift the room and Jin's windshield wiper went off. Tae hands are inside my shirt at this point rubbing my stomach and sides. Jungkook is almost asleep in my arms so I play with his ears. "B/f explained that he was taken to jail for a life sentence, also he always wrote these letters with a red stamp and apparently those letters where meant to be for underground gangs who might have wanted me for my body, his friends participated or hurting me and also helping my dad try to sell me by taking pictures of me when I was asleep so his friends got 6years." I smile at the ending but they looked at the table and saw the card. "But I don't know about that," I said still looking

Hobie got up and bring to Namjoon thinking he can analyze it or something. I start thinking and how the heck would he escape. There is no reason for that. "Y/n this could be a friend of his, you said they got 6 years correct" I slowly nod looking Namjoon in the eyes. The only thing calming me right now are Taes hands and Jungkooks little ears. "Someone could be finishing what he started, did he have any really close friends " I shake my head "I don't remember because I blocked them so far out of my memory" I look down feeling useless. Ole on Y/n thinks, who would the bastard of bald had looking gray ass friend so much to trust to carry on his work.

"Well, I do know think Y/n" I hear Yoongi say. He gets up and looks in the corner of my house. "What is it Yoongi" he looks overate and back at the corner.

"Did you ever install cameras"