✔️6.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

No man is supposed to touch our y/n than us

We are walking in the hybrid mall since the regular mall gives hate towards the hybrids. Psh what a pushover, well I guess they don't get my money!

The boys and I are holding hands going through the mall and everyone they see something they like we would go to the store and pay for it. Or at least that is what I told them. They don't seem to be enjoying the store. "Do you guys want to go to pump I have heard they have it here," I say and they all nod. They haven't said a word since we got here. I guess there fascinated by the mall.

As we start walking I see a Familiar face. Who could that be? "Mark," I say and he looks back and it is my best friend from work. "Heyyy y/n how you doin," he said and I laugh. I see the Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin close there fist, why I don't know. I also saw the rest just frown what's the matter. "Hey y/n have you heard that you some of the majors might get an assistant" Mark says, Mark and Jackson are my best friends at my job, they are also dating which I find adorable. "Yeah, I hope we get an assistant," I say with a smile and he stares and me like I am the dumbest person in the world. "Y/n, I don't need an assistant I got Jackson and he's everything in one, you, on the other hand, need help painting, you are the best artist I know but who knows you might need help and I or Jackson won't be there to help you" mark said and wow he sounded like he was preaching. " I get it," I say and he looks down at his watch. "Sorry y/n I got to go I am getting Jackson a gift so Seeee ya laterrr" he hugged and parted. I turn back around to see Jungkook with his vainly arm ready to choke someone. "So, Yeah this ain't happening" The next thing I know is seeing Jungkook back and booty.

Jungkook walks until he finds the others meanwhile I am looking at my hair thinking if I put enough conditioner to calm it down. I turn to see the tea and all I see is the guys with a serious face/

"What's the matter Guys" I got no response but I see Namjoon and the boys leading themselves out with the others forming a circle around me.

"Yeo what's the matter" all I got was a growl from Yoongi. I don't get it all I did was talk to my friends.

We are outside and the boys are walking me to the car. Once we are in the boys still have strict faces but there are not as scary than before. "No man is supposed to touch our y/n than us"Yoongi stated.

"Yea" I here the Tae, Jungkook, and Jimin said or more like a growl. Ok, so I guess they are really territorial.

I feel someone rub their face in my neck and I look to the side and I see Yoongi. Out of all people, I would guess to be touching my my neck he was one of them.

"What are you doing Yonngi," I ask and he looks up and growl and goes back to rubbing my neck harder. I blush like a tomato and look at the brothers to see a smile but I was like a jealous smile and Jungkook did this tongue thing.

"Namjoon What is Yoongi doing," I ask in and he smirks

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Namjoon What is Yoongi doing," I ask in and he smirks. "He is scenting it's when another scent is on you and you don't smell like us sooo your in luck Y/n because we are all going to scent you" ok this so still weird but is a hybrid thing right.

"Ok Yoongi can you wait till we get home"

"Yess master" he purrs in a deep voice under my neck. Ohh boy what did I get myself into?