9.

What do you do when your ex is in front of you. You stare at him, you run, or slap the hell out of him.

We are gonna play a game

What am I gonna do

Option one stare and looks shock ( like Yui from Diabolical Lovers)

Option 2 run and be a pussy and not fight

Or option 3 slap a bitch ( like Maid Sama)

What do you think?

Yeah, your right. IM GONNA SLAP A BITCH

I got up from the booth and I hear the boys growling and you know what I did I backhand slapped his cheek and did it to their other side to make sure for good measure. "YOU THINK I AM going to talk to you" I looked at Jace as if he was crazy.  He looked shocked and looked to the side. One thing I hated about him is that he always drank liquor and did drugs in my house and he was a little stupid but I was too blinded and beloved everything this mother fucker said.  Also, WHO IN HELL WILL TALK TO SOMEONE WHO BROKE UP WITH YOU LIKE THAT.

"Look Ana all I need is money and maybe we can do a little something else" Jace hand that had his covers glove on which he always did thinking it was cool. went to reach my hip but I see fingers already there and a hand latched onto his. I look at the arm and see who it's connected to.

TAE. Wow, I never would have thought. You would think it would have been Namjoon or Yoongi or even Jungkook. "I don't know who you are but get your but out of here sir" Taes hand has tightened on Jace's hand and I heard a Sickening crack.

The restaurant fell silent and the eyes were on us. Growls of approval were heard behind us. I see the boys looked at Jace as if he was a rouge trying to take an alphas luna.

What just because I am in a hybrid book about BTS being written by a crazy writer doesn't mean that I and the writer doesn't read other types of books. And watch anime like Any other person.

Anyway back to the story.

"Jace one I am never going to hook up with you-you can go to a bar and get a. Prostitute. And by now you probably have a lot of STDs huh. So take your ass out of this restaurant and go. " I told him and his face grew red because everyone just heard what I said and I see people taking their phones out and recorded how I just beat his ass.

Did I mention that Taes hand was still on his and with one final crack Jace screamed and walked out of the restaurant? "Now boys lets enjoy the food," I say and the boys look happy.

Everyone went back to minding their own business. Finally, that jerk is out of the way

Now let's just eat.

After the restaurant
because the author is really lazy and had been typing at 4 o'clock in the morning. Yep, that's when she wakes up but somehow managed to always get 10 hours of sleep.

The boys and I are all cuddling and watching a movie when suddenly I got an idea. "Boys" I got a bunch of hums but all of there focus is still on the tv.

"Do you guys want to work with me at my job?" I ask and immediately all the attention was on me. "Well what's the job about," Namjoon asked and I of course responded

"I work at 8Teck like all you boys know, my job is a painter and I am one of the only painters in the building. It may really well and you boys eat your own money. At 8Teck you can produce music, music or engineer, you can even act. And on the way home I heard you all singing and rapping so I just wanted to ask if you guys would have interested in the music business" I told them and JHope got excited along with Tae and Jimin. Yoongi was in deep thought. Jungkook looked happy but try to be cool with his hyungs. Jin looked happy and looked as if he was going to explode. "If we do do this I am going to be the face of the group."Jin stayed with confidence. Lol, I can't with these guys.

"Sure but as long as the boys agree," Namjoon said so I looked towards the rest and they all said at the same time. "NE!!" All my babies are going to be pop stars.

A/n hello everyone how is your day or night going, today I am practicing more Korean since I want to travel to Korea one day. I had always loved learning languages. And I watched this video I think you should go I had never laughed so hard in my life