24.

"Did you ever install cameras?"

Yoongis eyes looked dilated as they zoom in on something. "No, why" I walk over to where Yoongi is standing and he quickly leaped from the couch and started walking, with swag of course, to a corner in the living room. All the boys' eyes were filled with confusion as a curiosity. Mine included

Once Yoongi reaches his spot he pressed something I. The wall and walked back up to me. I look down in his hand and see a little black camera. It was so tiny not even I could see it if I was close to it you have to be extremely close to actually see it. The camera was smaller than Jimins pinkie and that's pretty tiny.

"Wow that's pretty tiny, Jimin, come over here" Jungkook shouts, I didn't even notice him come over here. I was so focused on trying to see the tiny camera.
"Jimin give me your hand" Jungkook orders and Jimin gave him his hand slowly (Jikook married now- I'm kidding) "wow" it looked like Jungkook got shook from all the math in his head

"The camera is tinier than his pinkie, no wonder we could see it" I laughed and Jimin snatched his hand back and poured. "Don't worry Jimin you have beautiful hands baby" I comfort him by rubbing his ears and his head fell in my neck.

"Now about the camera" I hear Namjoon said. "What are we going to do, this could be anyone watching us" I stop petting Jimin ears and sigh. "Don't you guys get it" I look at them and they nod well almost everyone, V shook his head no.

"Ya it's my father" I went to Yoongi and took the camera and flipped it off. I crushed it and gave Yoongi pet ebony the ear. "Thankyou Yoongi, your cat eyes are amazing, and now it makes sense, he knew about everything because of the cameras"I look around and try and see more. What's the point my human eyes can't do anything.

"Guys can we go outside and talk" they nod understanding and we walk outside. "Look, we can move but I will need someone that can make sure this doesn't go on our passports"I look at each one of them and they shake there head. "You Guys are no help," I say and Yoongi looked offended but then I looked at Jin and he looked pissed. "Didn't my handsome face do enough" I google and nod. "Yes your face helped a lot Jin" I giggle out.

Ring

Ring

I pick up my phone girl my back pocket and see who's on the phone. It's B/f, next to her is a pic I took of her sleeping. She was upside down with a chip in her mouth. Ahhh good times.

"Yes bitch"
"Yeo quick question"
I nod and say sure.
"Do you happen to need of an escape of the country and need someone to deal with your passports"
"Wtf how you know that is she some type of nova or witch or something.

I mean sometimes she is a bit-

"Hold on, the only reason I asked is that,

I'm a witch

I was silent she could-
"HA! Got you bitch, no your
Butt called me I heard everything. And so did Lucy" I giggle at my dumbness and laugh it out.
"Yeah, But your brainless self can't do anything" I swear I'm a different person with my friend.

Jin is covering Jungkook ears currently blocking out my cursing but Jungkook is fighting back. " ow ant to hear Hyung, let me goooo" he pouts and Jin puts a stronger force and I smile at them. "Bish I got it don't worry" I take the phone away from my ear and look at it. Has she done this before? "I will just google a YouTube video on how to do it" of course

She will probably do this with future music. "Are you sure you want to do this B/f"

I hear a hum and a meow. "Don't worry unnie, Lucy and B/fnieee got this. " I smile by I'm still worried. "Girl I got your back but all I need is the place you want to go to.

I look at the boys and they shake their heads. I guess it's up to me. What place will he not suspect? If I go to the forest the boys will have room to play but if I do it in a city I will be hiding in plain sight which my Father won't suspect.

I think it over until I hear a yell. "Ya Hurry up I don't get all day, I got food to eat"Is Jin and B/f siblings or something. "Okay what about Hawaii," I say with hope, I mean it's a fun place.

Like the ocean and beach. "No" I hear on the other side of the phone and I sigh "okay Oregon," I say and I hear a hum. "That's a good place, I will have you ready by tomorrow morning so pack up bitches. We are going to Oregon."

Because I'm evil watch this video. Not kidding my heart stopped when I saw this, lets just say, Jimin stans are dead.