36..

Stage 3: The Ending

"Oh my god" I jump forward in my bed. My hand reaches for my heart to calm it down.

Wow, I get up from my bed and walk out of the hallway wearing my fluffy panda slippers. Huh, Hybrids,

What an interesting dream

Thank you guys for reading my book-

You thought, Huh bruh the book ain't over but just imagine is it was all a dream.

Man would that be depressing.

Anyway, this is how it really ends

Beep beep beep...

Am I in-ear hell because that sound is fucking annoying. I'm gonna take a wild guess I'm at the hospital. I survived a bullet wound. Man am I Aquaman or what.

"Hyung you think she is okay" kookie, wait kookie is here. "Yeah, the doc said she could wake up anyway now" Namjoon? I feel a smol Hans full nine and I knew immediately who it was.

"Y/nieee , wake up, we're worried" I feel a water droplet fall upon myself. Is my baby crying? Don't cry. "You've been out for a 3 weeks and-and we don't know what to do anymore, Yoongi is more quite, Jin is sulking, N-Namjoon isn't his smiling self, Hope i-is- saddd, and- and Jungkook and Tae don't laugh anymore and we're all sad. YoU DonT WaNT Me To Be SSad." Jimin cries harder and a storm is on my arm. I hear the others sniffle and some cries.

I'm trying Jimin, don't worry, I'll try for you. I feel like a dome of darkness that can't move. I hear all cries and it brings me more pain. No one makes my babies cry, not even me. I feel a tear slip from my eye and I tighten my hold on Jimin's hand.

"Y/n" I squeeze harder and then slowly open my eyes only for them to shut again. "Come on beautiful you can do it" I hear the cries stop and the feeling of people watching me makes me hesitant. Not my hybrids stares, but others.

I squeeze harder to hear a whimper and my e/c eyes open. My lashes have gunk on them and my lips geeked like there sealed shut. "Y/n your back!" Jungkook leaps from the couch and pops his happy ads on my lap. Jimin and Tae quickly join and the oldest watch and smile.

I smile and point to the water across the room and Jin immediately understands and gets it. He hands me the clod glass of water and I feel stares as I drink the flowing liquid. "Thank you" I whisper as my voice goes in and out. Thank god they have an impeccable hearing.

"Never cry boys not when there is hope," I say and they all smile. "So what happens at the shitty wedding," I ask and the boys chuckle. "Well the ones who survived are in Jail but most were killed, they all had committed murders and off the grid but the cops found them and saved the day, we took you to the hospital where Bam Bam works and he's been treating your wounds, he is actually a nice guy" I laugh at their Ways. Jealous baby boys.

"You have been out for three weeks which when you are fully healed you will receive a punishment for" Yoongi stated with a smug look. "Wow, my coma is like your average nap, should I punish you for sleeping too long," I say with a small smirk but then it dispersed at what Yoongi said next.

"Don't let me remind you baby doll who is the bottom here if you really want we can make you wear 7 chokers, ohh how you would look divine" The boys nod an agreement and I shudder. "Fine you win"

Nock nock

I turn and see Bam Bam walk in with his little coat, looking all professional. "Hey Y/n, I'm going to hurry this up but you're free to go but if you feel any pains text me. I have a cranky pregnant Mark and a baby to take care off so see ya later" I humm and goodbye and smile.