26.

The creepy guy just kept moving his hands and places I would not like to share. Jimin and Jungkook let out an angry growl and I hear the door click meaning they locked it before dashing towards the man. "You're in deep shit now" growled Jimin as he grabs the guys neck and Jungkook punches in the face and in the gut. The man gave him a hazy look before saying " It's okay she doesn't even have big tits so what's the point of fucking her" Jungkook let an angry animalistic growl before fully nocking the man into sleep.

Jungkook and Jimin stepped away from taking their breaths. I just watched my babies be hot as hell beating up a guy for me. Am I scared? Fuck yeah. Slightly turned on. Yeah.

"T-Thank you" I know I put up a brave front but in reality I was scared. I didn't want to lose my V card already. I collapse on the ground shaking and Jilin is the first near me to hold me tight. He rubs my back whispering sweet things into my ear. I lean on him rubbing my face up and down his neck as if I was scenting and I hear him whimper of happiness. It seems like someone is enjoying this.

"Jungkook what are you doing," I ask not taking my head out of Jimin neck. My lips had slightly brushed up against the neck which is why I felt him twitch a little. He pulls me fully into my lap and kisses my exposed neck and rubs his head on it. "Sorry, the guy just looks familiar. I don't know" Jungkook stayed and I hear his footsteps get closer to Jimin and me.

"It's okay baby we're right here" I hear Jungkook sit down near my back and kiss it. "Well make sure there is no mark left of him here" I hear Jimin say as I close my eyes and feel Jimin rubbing my stomach and Jungkook leaving open mouth kisses. "Ahh~" I whisper and Jimin and Jungkook smirk. They take off my shirt preparing sweet kisses down my back and chest. I look up from Jimins neck before kissing the hidden shoulder blade. I tugged the shirt down and sucked on the skin. "Ahh Y/n Ahh" I hear Jimin say as I suck harder. Jungkook was starting to leave trails of purple marks on my back everywhere. Jimin then dives down my chest and leaves marks there. I moan their names and switch my position so I'm facing Jungkook and I leave kisses down his body before leaving a mark on his shoulder blade.

"Y-Y/n ahhh" he sighs and I began to feel a problem from Jimin. "Okay that's enough for today" I blush from what we just did and they chuckled. "Who's the baby again" Jungkook whispers in my ear and I shook. "Not here guys. I don't feel comfortable with the creep in the room" they just nod before giving a sweet kiss on the lips and then we all leave but of course putting back in my shirt.

" okay passengers please the exit is on your right and have a nice time in Oregon" we hear the flight attendant shout and we all nod and leave. I step out smelling the fresh air and they follow the boys.

Namjoon comes behind me and rubs my waist with his thumb before trapping me in with his other arm. I look up to see a smirking Joon with a flash of lust in his eyes? "Princess don't think we didn't hear you so sinfully moaning names." Namjoon chuckled when my face turned red like and tomato then he bent down to my height. "Princess now that we know how you feel about us, you better watch out because this is only the beginning," Namjoon said before sneaking a peak around my neck and kissed it there. I push myself against him and then he stopped and walked off.

I believe so

This is only the beginning.