✔️2.

Y/n POV

I woke up to be snuggled to death. Okay, not literally but you know what I mean. I slowly picked myself from the monster of animals on my bed. You know today is the day I think they need a room for themselves. I mean they can't just stay in my room.

The corgi started to move his head because of a lack of body heat and he soon ends up cuddling the panther. All the boys are cuddling it's so cute.

I took out my I phone and took a picture and saved it as my wall screen. I quietly walked downstairs and go to the kitchen. What should I make for them today? I love cooking for me it's a form of art. I really like anything as long as it's even because I have OCD. That's why my house is so clean and organized. I don't know how people can by there daily lives with living like an animal, I mean you have to clean after yourselves at a point. When your environment is messy it will so affect your mental health.

Saying I have OCD might be an exaggeration but living in a messy room just bothers me. For example, when I make my bed in the morning, you see I have a striped sheet, and if the stripes aren't even and if I see wrinkles on the sheet it just messes with me and I can't focus on anything when something isn't straight. (A/n that actual me I just like have straight lines on my bed sheets)

I start making pancakes with fruits and bacon and possibly anything you can imagine. I mean it's their first breakfast here so I might as well go big or go home. But I am already home. Weird. Even if their animals I want them to eat until they are stuffed, when I picked them up yesterday to my ed I had noticed that all of them are extremely light, it terrifies me when I see innocent little animals  hurt because of others.

I finish making the food and I hear multiple footsteps go down the stairs. I have a plate of sausages in my hand and I set it in the table. I look up to see all of my babies lined up. They're soo cute.

"You guys are hungry," I ask with a gummy smile. They all nod there cute little heads. I don't know what type of food they will need to eat but I will just give them the food that I eat. They seemed to enjoy it when I placed it down. Like literally the little Polar bear scarfed the food down as if it was his last breakfast. "Now time for the names," I say and I have a little smile I observing the little babies.

I grab the polar bear and look at him in the eyes than give him a kiss of the head. And I get a sneeze from him in return so cute "Your name will be snuggles, kids that won't sound right, huh, how about Jin" I say and he looks at me with his tongue poking out so I tapped it back in and I got a cute squeak of a sneeze in return. Aww, my child.

Next, I picked up the baby tiger. He's so adorable. He also looked at me but he seems way more comfortable than yesterday. Well, that's good. I snuggle him to my chest and he lays his head on my neck while I stroke him. "Your name will be Namjoon do you like that name" and the kitty puts his head in a Yes motion nodding and then e licks my neck purring. I put him back in the floor as and he explores the house. 

"Now who's next" all I see then is a ferret flying towards my face. Not literally flying but he jumped up to my face and hugged me. As if he was a scarf, he curled around my neck "you will be the little ball of sunshine so I will call you J-Hope, you seem like fun doesn't ya" I put his head and he snuggled more until I have to forcefully remove him. "Go play with Jin ok" I tap his head and he booked his way to the polar bear and tackled him it was really funny. I could tell Jin was trying not to hurt him.

It looked like a little baby battle. JHope jumped on Jin's back and then Jin looked at me. You can see the determination in Jin's eyes and guess what he did. He fell on his back to the room over. I shake my head and continue counting.

I grabbed the cute Corgi and man is he cute I just want it squeezed his little furry cheeks. I petted his ears and he looked as if he fell into a trance. "Your name will be Jimin," I say and I put him back on the floor. I looked at him as he waddled to his brothers he is really tiny if you compare him to the others. Of course not as small as The chinchilla or JHope but he still is small but it's adorable.

I grabbed the next one which was the chinchilla I started to stroke his fluffy fur and he was making weird noises but he stemmed to enjoy it. "You, my little fluff bucket will be called...... Jungkook" I say and I kiss his little nose. Jungkook touched his nose and hid his face into his little paws.. then he runs off to play with the others.

I then got the little panda and he looks sooo. Cuteee. Aww. He tries to climb up my arm with a little help from me of course and he eventually lands on my chest "your name cutie is going to be Tae but for short we will call you V because just why not you know" I giggle the last part and I put him down  and he crawls to the other animals.

I pick up the last one and it's the black panther. He seems more chill with me this time. I place him on my shoulder like I had done with Namjoon and I start to pet his ears. His purr got really loud and his tailed swayed but he looks somewhere else. He looked almost embarrassed. The other animals gave an animalistic laughed and I think Jin was the loudest.
And JHope and V fell over while Jungkook just jumped on Jimins back and then rest there as the older laughed, well then besides that  Namjoon wasn't there because he was in the kitchen exploring.

"Is my baby embarrassed it's ok" I continue to rub his ears harder and he made out louder purrs and sounded like he let out an animalistic groan. Weird. "Ok your name will be Yoongi but I will call you Suga because you're sweet as sugar," I say and I place home down... He went to the others and pushed them all down acting all grumpy.

*crash*
*thud*

A crash came from the kitchen so I ran there with the boys behind me and once I eat to the kitchen I see Namjoon on the counter and a pan on the floor broken. He broke a metal pan.

A

Metal

Pan. How did his little furry paws get on that, I literally have them hanging above the island table

"Namjoon what am I going to do with you"