7 part 1.

When we got out of the car the boys were forming another circle around me. I sighed and I went to open the door. Namjoon and Yoongi love so I can put the key in. I open the door and Jin lightly pushes me to the couch. Once I am sitting Jin picks me up and makes me sit on his lap.

The boys had emotionless stares and then left the rooms "what's going on Jin Jin" I ask and he blushed, he can act tough around the boy but not me.

"When us boys scent, we don't like people watching, also I get to scent you first since I am the oldest and the most handsome out of the group" I giggled on what he just said. "Sure your my handsome polar bear," I said while I rub his fluffy ears.

Jin's face showed the only relaxation. And he moaned a little bit I don't see what's wrong with moaning

It's like when I get a massages. You know massages feel good so I can only think this is a massage for him. (A/n get your head out of the gutter)

I stopped and let Jin scent me. He started rubbing his cheek on mine and on my neck. I did blush a little since I am not used to this but want can I do. Jin started to rub my arms for me to relax and know it's ok.

Once he was finished he smelled my neck and smile pleased by the way I smell. "There now you don't smell like the nasty man" I giggle and hit of his lap.

Jin began to leave and Namjoon enters.

Namjoon has a smirk on his face too. What the duckie de Duck is he up to. "So y/n since you want to be misbehaving and hanging around other boys I am going to have to teach you a lesson"

" and what's that," I ask and Namjoon gets closer to be until his nose is touching mine. I will not back down but god I want to just submit. "Stand up" Namjoon commands be with a deep raspy voice.

Damm that's enough to send shivers down my spine. But I get up and Namjoon picks me up and lays me down. Like a fool, I could have just down that. And I look at him with curiosity.

Namjoon climbs on my like prey and goes towards my neck. "Even with Jin's scent you still smell like that bastard! But don't worry I will make that go away" Namjoon growled out bastard and not going to lie I shivered and my hands shaking a little.

Who cares about my pride at the moment.

And that's when I felt it. I felt something wet and hot on my neck. ( When you wish this book was real) I look down to see Namjoon licking and a little bit of sucking my neck.

This is just affection right it's nothing sexual because I won't lie I feel a certain emotion that I thought I won't be felling in this house. "y/n you are mine whether you like it or not" Namjoon growls and place an open wet kiss on my neck.

He gets up and kisses my head then leave. So Jin is sweet when scenting and Namjoon is a little umm sexual when doing this kind of stuff.

I hear the door open and I see Jimin peaking his head out. "May I come in Y/n" I nod with a smile and Jimin closed the door and ran to me.

Instead of me sitting on his lap as the others he sat in mine "awww Chim Chim Let's scent" I feel like Jimin will just be cute the whole time. Because it's Jimin when is he not cute. Like, let's take a moment and look at these photos.

 Like, let's take a moment and look at these photos

Yeah, how can you say no to that face?

Jimin started to softly rub his cheek on mine and nuzzle his nose into my neck and he rubbed a little harder there but I was still soft. I stoke his ears and head and he slumped into my neck. He licked me once and again I feel emotion but he's just being too cute like we all need a Jimin in our life.

After when he was done he just snuggled me. Until there was a knock at the door. I see a head pop out and this time it's..........

A/n hi guys how's your day going, sorry if I don't update sooo school is killing me, also I only find time to do things in the weekend and right now I am laying in my bed who else is doing this.

Also who else smiled when they saw Jiin Mochi cause I looked like a maniac when I smiled at how cute he is. But let's not forget there like to the side of Jimin there is the JIMIN (the one that looks hot) and the mochi(the ones that have me smiling so hard)

Who should scent next

Jungkook
Yoongi
JHope
Or Tae