✔️5.

Y/nPov

It was quiet for a little bit so I can sink in all of this information. I was thinking about what to do now but I got started with a shout. "YA y/n can we pls make a fort," JHope said and I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Sure bud, we can even watch a movie and eat all this food I got" I was planning on eating that pizza all by myself but I guess not. "I have pillows and blankets in the door in the hall that leads to my room. " JHope and Jimin, Jungkook, Tae ran to go get the supplies the next minute. "What movie are we going to watch Master," Jin said and I felt a little sad when he called me master.

I know I am their owner logically but not in this house. "Jin I am not your master I am just a friend we are all friends in this house," I say as I come up to him and hug his wide shoulders. Why am I so damm short? I pulled back and I sat back on the couch waiting for the rest.

"Also the movie that we will watch is called "Meet the Millers" I have heard it's a really funny movie from the reviews online." I hear pounding footsteps and I braced myself for a tackle.

And that is what I got. I made a grunting noise when the boys tackled me with the blankets and pillows.

"Well let's get to work boys," I say and everyone started to make the fort. I love them all.

Time skip brought to you by DINGDONG

"I have to say we did good" I praise our work. The fort had my computer instead of the tv because the tv could not fit in the for but the computer plays disc DVDs. So I am good. There is enough room for everyone to lay down and snuggle or if you wanted space you had some.

"K guys let's get in Jin, Namjoon can you guys get the food that is next to you," I say and the grab the food that was new to the couch

"K guys let's get in Jin, Namjoon can you guys get the food that is next to you," I say and the grab the food that was new to the couch. And the pizza is surprisingly still warm. I thought I would have to warm it but I guess not. We all cuddled in the fort. I played the movie and guys moved on to my pillow.

The boys are settled on me as I met there ears. Yoongi is to my left and Namjoon is on my right Tae and Jungkook are by my feet. JHope is laying his head on my thigh. And Jimin is on my other thigh.

I sigh getting relax and eventually falling asleep with the boys listening to there purs or wag of a tail.

Another time skip brought to you by
S.T.O.B. I.T.

I woke up with the boys still cuddled to me but Jin is missing. I slowly untangle myself from them and make my way to the living room.

Hmm, he is not in here. Maybe in the workroom. Nah, wait what's that smell it smells so good.

I follow the smell and I see Jin cooking eggs, sausage, biscuits, that needs to be a song. I ran to the workroom grabbed my blue tooth stereo and ran back to the kitchen. I am surprised Jin has not noticed me the whole time that I have been here like seriously are you even pat polar bear.

I played the song and started singing. Jin jumped and gave me a weird but cute and funny look. 

But I didn't care

But I didn't care. He just shrugged his shoulders and went back to cooking.  "I am not going to even ask adjdjznfbe" they last few words he said I didn't understand but who cares right I make myself upstairs with the song still playing at a loud volume and slam the door open
Song

"GOT A FAT ASS BUT I STILL GET THAT SAUSAGE" I sing and the boys jump to there ball of there feet, even Yoongi did. "What the fuck  Y/N!" Yoongi said and I laughed. "Jin is making breakfast and if you don't come down then I will ea-" My sentence was cut short when I was flung to the side and a monsoon of animals ran downstairs.

Wow, thanks."SORRY Y/N BUT ITS JIN FOOD ITS A BATTLE TO THE DEATH" I heard Tae say and Jungkooks giggle downstairs. Wow, all that for a plate of foods and they think they will have more food than me haha.

I booked it downstairs and see that Jin is setting the table and the boys are getting their plates.

"Excuse me, " I say to Jimin but he looked at me and turned back without moving.

Well hell nah, bitch. I shoved him to the side. And ran to the table.

I filled my plate up with food and set it down. I jumped over the kitchen counter like a bawws. "YAH BE CAREFUL I swear I will get gray hairs before 30" I here Jin day and I laugh. I grab a water bottle from the refrigerator and run back to me set to see everybody seated.

"Jin you should start counting your hairs now," I say and Jin runs to the bathroom to get a mirror and check.

I laugh and JHope joins and Yoongi and Namjoon just smile. Tae Jimin and Jungkook are fighting for food like it's there last meal. Like damm, I know Jin's cooking is good but at least close your mouths.

"YAH I SEE A GRAY HAIR" I hear Jin shout and everyone looks up with a smile. "NEVER MIND IT WAS LINT" and I ball out a laugh along with the boys.

Jin comeback with messy hair and the rest of us began to eat. "By the way boys I am taking you shopping today," I say and everyone gets excited.

A/n here is your video.  Try not to fangirl or fanboy over