18.

Trigger warnings * this chapter has self-harm in it, I will label when it begins so you can skip it and read on*

It can't be him, no this is someone just trying to scare me but it seems to real. I let a tear drop on the card ruining the perfect but hideous ink that one lurid there. I wipe my eye and look at the water that was smeared at my hand.

I look up and see the boys laughing and having fun. Why why did he have to ruin this moment. I take a photo of the boys and smile as I unleash multiple tears, but silently.

I get off the couch and walk back upstairs hoping the boys didn't notice my disappearance. Why did he come back? After all these years.

I lock my door as it makes a click and closes my blinds from my room. What did I do wrong in life,

I sit down in a corner like I did when I was younger. And think as all my tears come out freely.

Why do I deserve this? I always try for people and are they never happy. I always tried to be a perfect girl for him but I was never good enough. Do I try to make others happy because I can't experience it myself? Do the hybrids really need me. I mean I am a brat who nobody loves.

Warning, the self-harm starts now

I see my scissors on the desk. I pick it up and analyze it. Hmm, it's been a while. I have gotten rid of the razors a long time ago but I guess you will do. I roll up my long sleeve and get to work

Line after line blood falls,
At first, none did but I guess if you try hard enough it will.
As the dark red blood falls on my jeans I start thinking about my past. Not noticing I am getting more violent with the cuts. And the banging

You can read now
Flashback

"Peace Of Shit you still breathing" I don't say anything as I am in my corner of the cell. My bones are shaking due to the cold, freezing air. My clothes have been torn and have dirt all over them.

He comes over with his devil like a smile. "Ohh Y/n. honey, you broke the rules, now tell me what you did" every step of his loud ass foot gets louder as he approaches me.

I hold in my cries as I will not shed a tear no more

"I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO,!" I flinch as he yelled and banged the cell I also
back up more. "Yeah that's right, tonight you will be whipped and burned for eating the apple on the table today" I didn't mean too but I haven't eaten in weeks.

"Come one up you go" he unlocks the cage and drags me by my hair. He cuffs me to the wall and whistles while doing so, no. I wiggle as he tries to take off my shirt. "But he grabs my neck instead. "If you don't stop FUCKING MOVING, we're gonna cut that throat of your huh Pig" I stop immediately and hold in my tears.

"YEO GET DOWN BOYS WE GOT A SHOW!" I shiver to know he is calling his friend. "Count Y/n" I shake my head and I heard a sigh. "Oh well," the room filled with slashes at my skin and my no fallen tears. I'm sorry mother I couldn't hold them back. Forgive me.

Once he finishes he lets me down as I drop the floor with blood covering it. My back aches and I moan in pain.

"Never forget this Y/n, You can never escape me, Your Father"