25.

Yassss early update, I won't update tomorrow but it will be today instead

Yassss early update, I won't update tomorrow but it will be today instead .

"What the Fluff are you doing to my Baby"

"Boys calm down until we reach land pls, Yoongi you can just use my pillow to sleep. Namjoon doesn't get anything that's glass and Jin pls watch the boys in the back." All I got back was happy nods and one groan from Yoongi. I giggle and send a flying kiss to all of them.

I turn back to see Lucy and B/f looking at me raising their eyebrows. "What?" B/f flipped her hair while Lucy just played with my shirt on the side humming. Sod they know something. "Y/n we can all see you love them more than babies, how about you confess"Damm this child is exposing me like Dr.Phil.

"Okay, I do love them more than anything in this world. But I don't know if they love me, I ughh I love them so much I'm just afraid of the rejection. " after I said that B/f looked at me as if I was stupid. Like Bish who's IQ is higher.

Hehe

She shook her head and put in her headphones. This is going to be a long flight. I put in my headphones listening to Kill This Love while I rest my head on B/f shoulder and Holding hand s with Lucy's. I swear she is like a niece to me.

I put all of my weight on my friend's shoulder because why not make her suffer. And I fell asleep.

"Y/n, Y/n wake your fat ass up, we are landing" the constant shoved in my shoulder was the only thing that could bring me back to life. I open my eyes and glare at B/f. She laughs and drinks the water l that she bought I guessing.

I shake my head. I look behind me to see everyone awake. Namjoon is reading and Jin is being Jin. The Littles are taking selfies. I relax back down in my seat but realize I got to pee.

I get up bumping my hip into another male on accident. He looks back and smiles at my apology and I rush out. I don't know what be he just seems creepy. I do my business fixing my love yourself shirt and pants. It reminds me that there is another 8Tech in Oregon. I can try to transfer the boys there so they can continue their band and I will do my art. Anyways I put my hair in a ponytail and wash my hands.

Once done I put my hand on the door and stop. I see the shadow of a person standing near the door. It's probably some people who have had bad plane food. I open it only to be quickly shoved back in it. The person closes the door and pushes me against the wall and their body. I look up to see the same man that I had bumped into earlier. "Well hello miss" I feel a hand go up to my shirt. What type of freaky ish is this guy on. I try to slap his hand away but he is standing only tied and holding my wrist with one hand.

"Look I don't want to do this so can ya pls let go," I say with a kind voice but I only get a snarl in return. "Look lady you're hot, I'm hot. I can bang who I want to where I want too alright" did this guy call himself hot. "Dude have you seen a mirror lately or did your face crack it so fast that you couldn't see your balding head, ugly fugly looking head ass. Dude If your mom said what a treasure if I was your dad I would say yeah now let's go throw you back in the ocean to never be found. I swear you know those funding commercials that say a dollar a day. Shit, I would pay 10 bucks an hour so you can go get a new face cause dammmm you uglyyy." Once I finished my rant he smiled. Wtf.

I basically roasted you to crisp and you smile. "I had always found the feisty ones more of a turn on anyway" then the creep started to suck my cheek. Does anyone got rat poison so I can get rid of this Caillou looking ass.

I grunt trying to move anything wish was nearly impossible. Dude was like a truck. I'm surprised the plane hasn't gone down from him.

Bang

I look to the side to see a dead serious Jungkook behind an angry Jimin. "What the Fluff are you doing to my Baby" look who's talking. Anyways if looks can kill then the creep would have been disintegrated. But damm why am I turned on from how they are looking right now

I blush from his comment and the arousal and Jimin looks like he is going to rip this guy to shreds well this will be interesting.

A/n everyone I have a friend and she is going through tuff stuff and we talk about our struggles and she doesn't think she is worth it so I decided if you guys can comment something about her so she knows she is loved Kinsey_Suga , guys I have had a rough day and ruff I mean rough she helped me through it and she doesn't feel loved. I want her to know she does feel loved and there are people out there for her. As an ARMY and a friend I want her to feel special. I won't say what she is doing about her situation but it's bad and I want o help her get through. I want her to realize there is more to this world than to negative. Te Amo mi hermana. 💜💜💜💜💟💟💟