33..

"Who the fuck is this bitch"

Back at Home

"WHAT DID I TELL HER, tell my Jin, WHAT DID I TELL HER!" Namjoons eyes turn a bright blue hinting his alpha self. It then followed the rest of the boys' eyes as they all change to there Alpha self. "I know what you told her Namjoon but stop sitting on your ass and help us look for clues, EVEN YOONGI IS HELPING" Yoongi growled at Jin's comment and Joon just huff.

Namjoon then got up and started looking. Taehyung went upstairs and I went to the kitchen. "Jungkook look in the cabinets." Following an angry Jin's orders, I start looking. I know that Y/n is very OCD and mathematical. She likes to have a certain amount of one item. Y/n has 40 dishes and the same amount with cups and silverware. I open the cup cabinet to see one missing. We did t drink water before we left.

Hmm. I open the following cabinet to see nothing else out of place. There is no dish in the sink or washer. "Guys, check for some glass cups. One is missing!" I holler and I get grunts back. The most irritating about this situation is that there is no smell. Whoever did this knows what they're doing? Those dumb butts.

"FOund it" Yoongi yells and I raise my eyebrows, this man had yelled. Wow, it's not the time Jungkook. I exit the kitchen to see Yoongi holding a glass with a crack in it. " A clue, " Bluesssss Cluessss, sorry not the right time.

One ear twitches and raises up and we see Jimin running down the stairs, holding some papers. "Guys I think this lad is the one threatening our girl" Jimin runs to the table and we soon surround it. Jimin lays them out and it looks like the papers from when Y/n father was threatening us. The first one looked familiar but the last one was different. It was in different handwriting. We all skim through the letter and we all got pissed. "Who the fuck is this bitch" Namjoon yells and The guys growl increases in intensity. "Look here" Hobie points out to the corner and there is a tiny sign. The same little symbol that was on the other papers. "Where did Y/n say she was from" We all look up and dash to the door.

All Pov

Don't worry princess we'll save you.

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. Recently a car crashed into me when I was riding my bike, don't worry I don't have bad injuries but I am badly scraped up in some places and bruised black and blue on my butt and ankle. I have more bruises but they just green and purple. I didn't feel like writing and I was in relax mode this whole time. I'm trying to post for you guys and soon the story will be over so stay tuned.