32..

*Splash

Why is it so chilly, this is uncomfortable. I feel an intense feeling of iced water running down my swollen face as I deliberately open my eyes. Looking up I see my father holding an empty glass cup. "Did you Miss me darling" Nah bitch I wept every night for help because I missed you; can you hear my sarcasm or did I come off too strong. My eyebrows scrunch together and I give the bitch a glare.

"One, why am I hear, and two how did you find me?" My father just gave me a creepy, contorted smile and he started to chuckle. What did mother even find adoring from you? If only she could see you now. "Well darling, to answer question number one, you are here to be my special tool into making money. You see a gentleman paid a lot of money just to get you. Why don't you meet him, Jace, come out."

I turn my head towards the door and Jace comes out where a white suit and red tie with matching shoes. If you look close enough I can see a red ring on his ring finger. SO this is the bitch that fancied me. "Hunny aren't you glad to see me." Jace goes behind me where I can't see him and starts to brush my shoulders. I see my father leave and I start to panic. I then feel him lean down until his mouth is right next to my ear. I feel him kiss my lobe before whispering something that made my spine shook with fear. "It's nice those hybrids aren't here, because if they were, they could see me do this" Jace hand travels to my stomach then lands very very close to my core. "Keep proceeding boy, it just gives you more time in prison, when I tell the police what you have been doing."

I spit out with hatred before Jace gives my shoulder that his left hand is holding a hard squeeze. "DOnt talk to me like that princess, you wouldn't like what I have a plan as your punishments" I look back to see his cold Blue eyes before I glare. "Hey I have a question for you," I ask with fake generosity and Jace only grins. " And whats that princess? " I quickly strop smiling and my eyes go back to its original form, glaring. "Whatever happened to that prostitute you were dating?" I ask with pure hatred.

I can't believe I had the slightest of feeling for him, he treated me like shit and I don't expect anything new now. "Oh well hunny she is still with me but turns out she can't have babies and she doesn't want to be tied down, Neither do I, so that's where you come into play, we will be married and then you can bare my babies" My eyes widen before my hands start to shake but its hard to do to restraints. "I will have no child with you, you bastard" I spit on his face before I look forward and Jace slaps my cheek hard sending my head to the side. I feel the burning mark of a hand left on it and I smile. "You will have my children and then you can leave, but I will impregnate you whether you like it or not" If I was to have his babies I wouldn't let him within 20 feet of him.

"That's enough talk today, I will see you, tomorrow baby, be prepared." I hope my loves will find me soon. I hear the door slam shut and I look out the small window. I see you guys soon.