31..

" Don't open the door to anyone, Namjoons commands not mine "

Y/n Pov

Since I had hidden the letter in my drawer where I hope the boys won't go looking. Recently the boys have been on edge and I don't know why. They said its nothing but every time I even try to leave the house they get all protective, which isn't out of the regular but more protective then usually. Jimin forces me to leave the bathroom door open in case if anyone hurts me, but it's not just that when I shower Jungkook likes to be in the bathroom in his Chinchilla form to ward off any other people. He says its the attack of a because they won't, suspect a chinchilla to turn into a naked man. I really don't care at this point if he sees me bare because well they all have. Hehe

Apparently when I am in the bathroom is the 2nd most vulnerable state for someone to come in and kidnap me. The 1st would be when I rest, so Jin had the most astonishing idea that they l sleep in my room which is again isn't uncommon but its the part where they all do it. I'm used to one or 3 but all are just already asking me to sweat all of my lotions.

Other than that life has been great and I also wear the ring the person gave me. I won't wear it as a wedding ring or engagement ring but more as a flip you off the ring. I put it on my middle finger so when people get me agitated I just you know flexon them and also flip them off. It's a beautiful combination.

"Y/n the boys and I are going to pick up some food from In and Out so don't open the door to anyone, Namjoons commands not mine" Hobie states and I give him a smile. "Can't promise you but I will try my best" I put down my canvas and go hug Hobie. He beams and leaps towards my cheek. Rubbing his cheek on it I laugh. "Okay don't keep the others waiting" I give him a nudge and he grabs a hat that was laying on my desk. "Fine, by the way, nice ring" Hobies eyes twinkle before running off.

As I'm about to turn back to my canvas I hear a crash. "Namjoon is that you again!"I shout before going downstairs. There doesn't seem to be anyone here, they must have left already.

The sound had sounded like a picture, I walk into the living room to find a frame of the boys and I have taken in front of the forest. It has the guys in their animal form surrounding me. I smile and trace the frame, hmm I presume I will be buying a new wooden frame.

Going back upstairs I see my canvas gone. It was right here, I swear. Glancing around the workroom seeing it somehow got legs and walked away into the canvas closet. It's not abnormal that my stuff disappears, it actually happens more than that often. I know its not the boys because my clothes have been disappearing before they even came into my life. The painting was almost done too. "Ahh fuck this"

*DiNg DoNg

"Ohh the boys are back already," Walking downstairs before heading towards the door. Opening it I see a man dressed in a brown old leather jacket with gloves and a polo red shirt under. It's an old man anyway he can't do anything, walking with his wooden cane. "Greetings sir, do you need anything" He quickly nods before coughing. "Please Miss can I have some water"

I give the poor old man a grin. "Sure, you can sit on the couch while you're at it." He smiles before advancing towards my couch. "So what brings you here hun" The man hollers from the couch as I fill the cup with ice. "Well family sir," I say but I don't want him asking any more questions. Filling the cup the man then smiles again. "Well, a pretty thing like you must have a hard time being here alone."

Its Okay Y/n, he is a defenseless old man, he can't even hurt a fly if he wanted. "Well my B/f lives here but she is away on vacation with her girlfriend" The man frown when I mention girlfriend, Oh god don't tell me-"That impostures, a girl should date a nice man, not some hag" This bitch has the audacity. "Well Sir I don't think she cares about your opinion, and frankly I don't either so here is your glass now can you kindly get out" I hand him the glass and point towards the door.

"Apparently I offended you, its okay sweets, but we have a little problem" I stare at him before looking closely at the mas glasses. Fuc-"Got you" the man behind me raps his arm around my neck cutting off my air. "WHo the fuck are yo-you bastards" I choke out and the man in front of me smile.

"I can't believe you forgot me, my dear." I stare at the fool with the best glare I can muster. My hands darting towards the man holding my arm. "I'm your father sweets" I give a smirk and flip him off before black dots enveloped my eyes.

Guess the ring paid off huh.