14.

I got out of the shower and rap black robe on.

I walk out to see a little kitten sneaking around in my drawers. Well, it was a cub.

"Namjoon What are you doing" the little tiger looks up and he gave me the famous little cute look. Even in cub form, it looks like he has little dimples.

"Look Namjoon" I pick him up and he clings on my news and licks the extra water off that had fallen from my hair.

"Today we can go to the fair since we didn't go last week, but I need you to get the boys ready can ya do that for me" I smile down at the little tiger as he purrs and rubs his head on my neck and shoulder. Then he nods and I put him down where he escapes me from running out my door.

(A/n I also run when I am leaving math)

Now, where do I begin?

I close my door, I grab my phone which is on my bed and start to play my playlist from Nico Collins. (A/n I recently been liking his music)

I go to my closet and try to make up something out of this. I know some people just pull something from there closer and wear it. Because I do that but today I would like to look nice for the fair.

And I am sure this is the boys first time so what's not to be excited about.

Choose your outfit

I finish up tying my shoes then I open my door only to be greeted with a fluffy Hobie. Shining so bright he puts the Tella Tubby sun to shame.

"Y/n you look so pretty, do I look pretty too" JHope puts on a little kawaii face and how can I say no to that. "Of course no go get you brothers" Hobie did a price sign the started to walk downstairs but he did it as if he was a model.

Hmm, I love my boys. I grab my wallet and walk downstairs while opening it.

Hmm 40 bucks, that should be enough.
I look up to see the boys finishing up there looks and might I say they all look cute.

Jungkook is wearing blue jeans with a white shirt and da rims. Yoongi has an oversized black hoodie that is from my closet. Namjoon has white pants and a blue shirt. Jin has his oversized pink hoodie and blue pants. While Tae has black jeans with rips and Gucci' shoes with a white shirt and black jacket. Jimin being the little fluffy corgi he has a striped shirt with black pants yet somehow he can look dangerous and a little fluffy angle. Now lastly JHope is wearing his sunglasses with a white shirt and black ripped pants and a watch on his wrist. My babies got style what can I say.

"So you guys ready," I say and Jimin jumps forward and clings on my arm while Jungkook goes to my back as a hiding place. "YES!" JHope shouts with Tae and I giggle. "Ok lags go then"

We start to head out when I feel a vibration in my pocket. Hmm. Don't tell me the fair is canceling. Oh, wait no it's a text from Bf/n.

She said she so going to the fair too and she is bringing Coco. Aww, I am sure she is going to have a blast. Last night during the movie I texted Bf/n and informed her that CoCo might be a hybrid and it turned it she was.

So today I am officially meeting her. I bet she is nice and sweet like how she was in cat form. "Y/n you ready" Jin dollars from the passenger seat. "Yea" I climb in the car and start driving.

"Are we there yet?" Tae asks with a pout and I smile as I look through the rear view mirror. "No honey were not there yet" we have been driving for 10 minutes and Tae is getting a little impatient.  How it's literally been 10 minutes but ok.

"Tae honey why don't you take a nap to pass by time or ummm. Oh yeah, I have Uno cards in my back seat pocket, if you can reach out you can play"  I deal the car bounce and I am safely assuming that was Tae being excited along with Kookie.

"Thank you Y/nieee" I smile as I get off the freeway. "Jin do you want to play" I look over slightly and see him already looking at me. "No I prefer here," he said as he readjusted his seat belt so it's loose enough for him to move around but still safe in a car accident.

" Y/ni-"

" UNO!!" I laugh and look at the mirror to see Jungkook smile and Tae and Jimin sulking. I then look at the older Hobie, and Yoongi are sharing a blanket sleeping together and Namjoon is supervising the uno players

"As I was saying " this brought me out of my daze and back to looking at Jin but still focused on the road.  "Y/n can you pet me right now" I here Jin say and he blushed a little while saying it. " of course baby" I giggle

"Hey I'm not a baby, I'm just handsome" I hear him say and I laugh. "Your right" I admire he is elegant and attractive, probably will make a better girl than me.

Sigh that would be interesting and probably be better looking than me

I reach my hand to Jin's hair and I start to massage it using my nails sometimes to scratch it and Jin just falls into my hand pushing himself against it. His cheek gets somewhat red when I scratch and rub the base of his human ears but he full on falls in my hand when I rub his polar bear ears.

Aww. So adorable, but still hot and handsome - What the freak is this logic.

I just removed my hand only to have a miniature whine in return but then it was hidden by a cough from Jin.

As I make this last turn into the parking lot -and there.

" All right  boys, we are here at the fair"