11.

(What happens in this chapter I want to say credits to this one author @with-a-pinch-of-suga you are a great author and I really liked this scene because I haven't seen one like it and I wanted to do one of my own but in my own words if you are not ok with this you can message me and tell me to delete this)

What's this, Y/n don't you know all little kittens need to be claimed

As I was about to press the elevator button someone stepped out and it was them.
" Hey, guys how was your day" Yoongi looked at me then gave me a back hug, did a yawn and snuggled his furry little hard into my neck.

Aww

Jungkook and Jimin were hugging each other looking as if they were supporting each other by leaning the bodies against them.

Namjoon and Jin looked good as they hold a Starbucks in their hand.

I never would have thought Namjoon would be drinking a Starbucks Coffee but what can you do.

Hobie and Tae looked very happy to see me.

"Y/n!" The shouts as he and Hobie grab my arms and walk me to the glass door that leads outside with Yoongi grumbling. "We have so much fun," Hobie said and I smiled. "Yeah, we sand and danced and thank you for the lunches too" Tae gave me a box smile and I pet his head in return. "Sounds great guys now let's go home it looks like these guys are tired," I say as I open the door to my car.

"Yeah be quiet," Yoongi said switching his head to face Are and Hobie glaring at them. "You can't be mad forever Hyung," Tae said as he stuck out his tongue. Jin got in the passenger seat while Namjoon Jimin and Jungkook are in the middle and Tae and Hobie in the back doing whatever they do.

I am sure they are looking at butterflies on my window. Still standing at my car door open. I whisper and pet Yoongi. "You can turn into a cat and lay on my lap but curl up so you can for or I can put the cup holder up and you can take a seat. "

(A/n I don't know if your cars/ truck can do that but my dads could)

"I will take the lap," Yoongi said mumbling. Aww. And he did a little purr rumble as did one last rub on his hair.
I sat on the car seat Yoongi transformed and jumped on my lap and the long ass drive began.

When we got home I started to cook the food with a little help from Jin. I can tell Jin was really tired due to how slow he was moving so I made him go out of the kitchen to hibernate for a bit.

Tonight I wanted to make an Italian themed dinner. Where we have Alfredo and homemade garlic bread, some salad and more. I just put the garlic in when I hear a ding from the grimy door.