20.

"Oh don't worry peasant, My opinion is" - by Yoongi

- by Yoongi

I look down to see a whole lot of blood. Why does God bless me with this pain? What did I do? Honestly. I sigh and grab tissue paper and stuff my undies with it. I ran out of pads last month and I guess I forgot to get some from the store.

How would the boys react to this, it will be ok. Hopefully.

I crack the door open to see them still staring at it. Once they realized it's open I see a flash of fur balls come at me.

The next thing I know is that o am tackled to the grown with Jimin Tae Jungkook on me cuddling me. "Don't worry Y/n we will make you feel better" I smile down at them and let their heads, they will take my pain away. I look at the oldest and see Yoongi and Namjoon staring at me like dinner and JHope are doing a happy dance.

"JHope why are you dancing" well that was a stupid question to ask.

"Well if you must know, you can't leave the house until your off of your heat" at the sound of that the little cuddlers tails are wagging or twitching at an incredible pace. "Oh, ok" is all I say

I mean I get to say home and not go to work, but the only thing that bothers me is that Yoongi and Namjoon literally look like pervs that will demolish me right now. " ok ok, Jin" who has been quietly smiling this whole time looking at me."can you go to the store and buy me some pads and some junk food"

He was smiling with the first request until I said Junkfood. He looks like I just offended him. "How dare you Y/n I thought you were better than that"

Wtf

Dude is bipolar or something I swear.

"Jin why are you mad with the last request," I ask and the youngers whine from me stopping the pet rubs. "I thought my wonder, Delicious, sweets where enough for you hmm" ohh I guess this challenged his cooking skills.

"Well hun, if you go buy pads and some groceries with my money, you can make a feast tonight" I guess this made him happy because he dragged Namjoon Yoongi and JHope with him. Well then.

The house is to ourselves now.

"Hey, Guys can we go to the couch and just cuddle while they are shopping" I feel a nod from Jimin. And they got off of me and Jungkook picked me up. "Thank you Y/n" wait what

Jungkook looked at me in the eyes and smiled. Wait why are they thanking me. "Ohh sorry your probably confused" I nodded and let them explain

"Well we wanted to thank you for all that you have done for the guys and I" Jungkook sat me down on the couch and Tae came in with blankets and pillows. Jimin can in with chocolate ice cream. A tear left my eye on to my cheek and the boys got worried. "You Guys are too sweet" I cried and they just came and cuddled with me.
l
We sat there and watched movies, and ate food. What we didn't know is what was happing with the Hyung line.

Jin's Pov

Ok, I'm on a mission for Y/n, my little baby Y/n is hurting and of course, she sends the most handsome one to do it for the job. It makes sense.

"Ok, Namjoon you go grab the pads, there should be a wall of them and take the others with you," I say as I walk off I look back for a quick second and see his eyes wide open.

I shake my head back forward with a smile. Let's just hope he doesn't break anything. And knowing Namjoon he will figure out a way. OHH is that PIE I SEE ingredients. Score. Y/n is going to love this

Namjoon Pov
I got the mission of pads, now the problem is, is that I don't know where they are. Pls God, show mercy on me. I pray in my head and out of nowhere I'm attacked with Hobie. "NAMJOON look I found them"

Thanxx god, you the homie

"Ok let's go then" I let Hobie drag me and we soon pass by a couple of strangers who stop and look at us but we don't care. Now we are standing at a huge ass wall full of pads.

Yoongi is sitting on the floor playing with his jacket and mumbling rhymes, that's not new, I would have thought he would be sleeping but nope.

Once I finally take note of the realization that I am screwed. I mean really what type does she need. How do women do this every month?

"Do you have any ideas JHope?" I ask and he looked more scared then I was. "No, what will she do if we got the wrong one" I shake my head and look back at Yoongi. "Look Yoongi I know you are probably spitting bars over there but can we get help," I ask and he looks at me with a deadpan face.

"Nah" is all he says and he continued doing his work. Could we at least get an opinion?

Ok

He made me do this. "Hobie, when we get home, don't tell anyone what I'm am doing" I look down and take a breath while JHope hooped confused. " you got this" I whisper to myself and I get down on my knees.

Yoongi looked you with a wtf are you doing face and I take a breath. I put my hands up and slowly put them down on the floor and I keep repeating it and I finally say it. Oh did I lose my manly hood today?

"Oh, Great and Powerful and Wise-full Yoongi, can we get your opinion on this for the goddess we know as Y/n " I look up finally and see a smirk brewing on his face.

"Oh don't worry peasant, My opinion is.....

No"

I collapse on the floor and look at the pads. Why Yoongi. What I didn't know is that Hobie recorded the whole thing and had sent it to everyone, but I will know in the future. Jin came in looking at us and laughed. I gave him the finger and just laughed more. The groceries in his hand were placed on the floor and he came over to us.

"Namjoon how about you just get a lot of pads and then give them to her when we get home" wow wise full fords for Jin

Can someone quote that?

Whatever

I let out a sigh and nod. We left the store with 20 bags of food and 2 bags of pads. If this child runs out of pads then I'm gonna be pissed. And the Little ones are doing this. But

I still love you Y/n