30..

"Y/n can we cuddle tonight," Tae asked me with a pout and I smile and pet his ears. Tae then collapsed on me purring up a storm. "Is that a yes?" I nod and he gives me a hug. "Good because I haven't cuddled with you in a while my mate" Tae whispers the last part in my ear and I just continue petting. "How about you go play some games with Jungkook hmm" I offer an idea so I can go upstairs. I need to know what's in the letter, it's been bothering me all day. "Sounds like a great idea!" then Tae just goes speeding off upstairs into the gaming room. You would think a panda would be slow but not him, that kid is on something I swear.

SIghing I go upstairs passing by the pictures that are hanging on the wall from the past years. It seems like we have been with each other for a short time. I don't want to lose the ones I love most, but I would rather have them dead so I can be the one grieving while there in heaven, I would never want to hurt my babies.

Finally reaching my room I throw off my shaw and go to my bed. "Y/n what do you want for dinner" I glance at the door to see Namjoon. "Well hello there, anyway can we have fried chicken," I ask with puppy eyes and Namjoon is already running. Hehe, I'm evil; you see when it comes to the puppy eyes, they can not say no to them.

I go up to lock my door before retrieving the letter that is hidden under, my huge pillow. I lift the pillow to see the letter but something else too. There was a ring there with a red diamond. How would you spend a lot of money on a red diamond? It has little red crystals surrounding the big one. This cant be from any of the boys because, well I have small hands. Also, I don't remember Jimin buying jewelry. I hum a tune and place the ring on my finger, it won't hurt to wear it.

I then pick up the letter, I'm making the right choice right. This letter can be from my long lost sister that somehow found out about me. Yeah, that sounds like something that can happen. It happens in movies and books o it's okay. Opening the letter i see it's written in English. Thank god I had watched Friends with Namjoon.

July 15, 2019

Dear my sweet Y/n,

Recently I have been thinking about you, have you been thinking about me. You might not remember me but honey I can't get you out of my head. I need you to understand Y/n that your special to me and those hybrid freaks are getting in between us. I'm here with a very special man who is allowing us to get married in his house. You know him very well and in fact, its a family member but to find out who it is is your problem. I would advise you to stay away from those hybrids, for you are mine, I'm coming soon my love

Love
Your Soulmate

How could this letter even be here? Placing my hand over my lips before I loom over my room. There aren't any visible cameras in my room and if there miniature Yoongi would have seen it. Looking at the ring I quickly take it off and place it on my nightstand. There is no way I will become some soul seekers wife and family member the only one that could do this is father.

Oh that bitch, whoever is this "soulmate" of mine must really be daydreaming if they think I am willing to marry them. The ring is cute and all but no, never will I wear a thing like that if it was gifted to me from this absurd scoundrel.

I place the note in a door and forced to forget about it. I grab some pjs which is just a pair of shorts and a tank top. Quickly changing I hear a nick at the door.

"Y/n it's Tae Tae" I hun a come on as I put in my hair in a loose bun as I hear Tae open the door.
"Tae Baby you can put in a movie as I go brush my teeth"

Tae POV

Y/n, she is such a sweetheart. I'm glad we met Y/n, she doesn't hurt us and if anything she hurts herself more. I love her either way. And I know she will probably have my cubs before anyone.

I walk to the movie stand and American Ultra catches my eye. It has that girl from Twilight and that dude from Zombie-land. My favorites.

"Tae, baby have you decided" I nod and put the movie in. "Cuddle time!!" I run to the bed and then jump on it.

Y/n POV

He is such a weirdo, but that is what makes Tae, well Tae. He Juana's on the bed and quickly snuggle the blankets. "Come on in Y/n" I giggle at the situation and quickly hold the panda to my grasp. "I love you, baby," Tae responds with a kiss on my crown.

I snicker and snuggle my head into his neck. "I love you more" I kiss his neck and Tae shivers. "Don't try me, baby, cause I love you most"