✔️3.

I woke up from my dream and I see little cuties all on me. All of the boys were sleeping on
me. Yoongi and Namjoon were on my neck, JHope is on my waist. Jungkook is on my chest, Tae is on my stomach, and Jin and Jimin and snuggling up to my legs. Awww they are so adorable. I can just eat them up.

Wait Have you ever realize people turn into Cannibals when they see cute babies. We say things like. "Ohh I can just eat your ears" or something like that.

Oh well, today I have to go to work. Why do I even try to get ready for work? Nobody wants to go to it so why. I slowly take off the little guys and some were a bit harder than others and some I had to question are they alive. Jungkook and Tae would not let go so when I pride the off the flung and landed on Yoongi. I don't know how Yoongi didn't wake up but Jungkook and Tae were close to waking up because they were moving around but then fell back asleep. The others were ok.

I did my regular morning routine and I put in a black skirt with a burgundy sweater and a peach scarf with black boots and a golden heart necklace. I did my hair in waves and put on a purplish nude lipstick color. And now I am ready to leave. Hey, At least I tried to look good for work. I have to look, sigh, "professional." What's the actual reason for me to look professional when nobody is going to see me.

I write a quick note and placed it on Yoongis forehead because I feel like he won't wake up while I am gone and stuff. The note told the boys I would be at work and now I am heading off its work. They can't read but you never know.

Now, pray because I got some office work to do now.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAMS.

I arrive at my office which is really just an art room.  I have all of my paints and utensils in my closet and my workspace is near the window where I get a killer view of the city. I love the view especially at night it looks the best.

I sigh and start getting to work

I sigh and start getting to work. I grab my apron and gram all of the paints I think I would need. You know since it's October I am thinking of doing something a little spooky this time of year. I always do paintings of pumpkins or a skull since I love those but I want something challenging. Hmmm, let's see. I go on my phone and play some spoopy Halloween music and I start painting.

I put my last stroke on the canvas and I am done. I personally think I did an amazing job. I did a red forest sky painting with a pumpkin. Just looking at the painting gives me a little shiver, just imagine going in that forest. Hmmm. But it still looks good so it will do. I place the painting in the cart full of my other arts from this month. What 8Tech does is that if you are in the art category than you have a cart that is laced art and you get to design your cart. It's really fun mine have leaves painted all over it in a water marble background. And 8Tech collects your art and sells them to whoever wants it. Your name gets out there and you make money along with the company. It pays well and I do what I do best.

Credits to Tee on Pinterest and I am going to try painting this too without the pumpkins) I take off my apron and clean up the shop

I take off my apron and clean up the shop. I head out and I run to my car. I am in the mood for a movie night with the boys. I should get some pizza and donuts. Ohhhhh how I love me some donuts.

I finally get all of the 3boxes of pizza and 4 boxes of donuts. Hey, don't judge me I was planning on eating them by myself yes. I do work out so I do lose all of them pound I get from eating but I also like to say that I have a fast Metabolism sooo yeah. I also picked up a movie called "WERE THE MILLERS" It seems really funny and I heard it's a great comedy.

I am heading home. I wonder what's Happening. I mean are my babies still sleeping or is the house a mess.

Wait.

Wonder if they got Petnapped. With that thought, I floored it home. Nobody Is taking my babies. I'm a very cautious person when it comes to the people I love, even if they aren't human I will still love them no matter what. And when I say Nobody I mean NOBODY. I floored it so I can get home as soon as I can with that idea that came in my head. I arrive at my door and I hear males voices. OH HELL NAH YOU SHALL BE INTRODUCED TO CAN OF WHOOP ASS. As you can tell I am protective but who wouldn't be. Another thing I am very good at predictions it's weird to do t judge.

Another thing that is weird is that I feel like I always talk to myself in my head like a little own conversation. Damm my thoughts should be a book

Once I released I am pulling up the house and rethink what I am mad about I slam my door open and I see 7 naked males with animal ears. I told you I have good predictions. " WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABIES!"I yell at them and I see a flash of a bright smile. "Masters HOME, oh and we are your pets,"  The one with a boxy smile said.

Bish what