34..

I have been in the same room for a week from what I have counted. I'm still waiting for the boys but at the same time I'm not,  the window that I used last time when I had escaped is now filled with sand from the outside. During the week Jace has been showing me dresses and what our wedding is going to look like. You know, being kidnapped makes you think about life and its wonderful surprises. I have realized that Jace looks crazier than ever. He looks good or normal, I should say, to the naked eye. If you look really closely though, you see a murders-phsycho look in them.

My father, he really couldn't give a shit about me. I know he is watching somehow. I don't know how, because I cant see no cameras but I know he is.  Sometimes he does come into the room when Jace enters to give me a talk about the wedding and trying to convince me that it's good for him and that I wouldn't want to hurt my father. Yeah, can you hear that I thought I only heard it?

Wait, you don't know what it is, oh hun let me tell you

about how much bull-shit that comes out of that mans mouth.

I look down and start to plan. I could wait for my boys but I also could-

"Well well my little bun" Jace enters the room, I know it him because I can smell the shit he has been eating in order to think he can call me that. Can we talk for a second? What the fuck is wrong with this man.

"Hey, don't ignore me bitch" Jace grabs my chin roughly and forces me to face him in the eye. I show no emotion and keep silent. Done feed into there negativity. Especially from a loony toon like him.

"Ohh Y/n baby please talk to me, I miss your dearing voice, soo... seductive" I scrunch my eyebrows and remain silent. What is so sexy about my voice. If this dude really hears me sing Rihanna, he will know I sound like a rat. "Anyway, baby, don't you want to have some fun" Jace's hand travels to leave my face and work its way down my neck. It tailed an engrossed trail down my chest until it reached my boob. It came to a stop and I give a terrifying glare.

"I know I said we could wait after the marriage to, you know have fun"  His hand started moving down to my core but then switched to my hip. Jace then comes and sits down on lap and gave me an interesting look. It was lustful in sadistic look combined, that's one thing that never changed about him. He is a sadistic mother fucker. ( No hate to the masochist and sadistic people, but we can all agree Jace is a bitch)

I start shaking Jace off my lap making the chains around me click with the metal chair. He only rubs against me and starts to moan. "Jace, off. now" I state with authority and shake more. Apparently, to him, that means grind harder, "Ohh baby I'm going to fuck you so good that you're going to forget about those hybrids." Jace growled out the last part and stopped moving. I stopped shaking and looked him straight in the eye. "  Hmm, sounds so good" His fingers go over my lip and I bit it especially hard. "Oh do that again, just imagine you yelling my name so sinfully. Sounds good am I right" Jace chuckled and with one final shake and he fell. I look down and smirk.

"Jace, at least wait a couple days hmm the wedding night sounds good, yes?" If I stall, I will come up with a plan, He smirks and gets up. "Now your getting it, sounds good, sweet dreams" Jace advances to the door before looking back and I quickly smile.  Jace then smiles and leaves making sure the door makes a locking noise.

These next days are going to be hell.

Namjoon Pov

"Lucy do you remember the people who were hunting Y/n and the boys" I try to talk calmly to the phone but it came out harsher than expected. I hear Lucy growl on the other side but I apologize quickly. "One, Namjoon don't ever use that tone with me or I will tell Y/n and I'm sure she would not give you love until you fix the act, I know your mad but calm yourself." I breathe in and exhale quite loud. I know I need to calm down but the boys and I are getting quite restless. We need our mate. I look in the house broken window and see the guys sitting and just looking at the papers. I turn back and look in the forest.

"Okay, Two, Namjoon, Y/n used to live on Spongebob Dr.  at 3568, it's not hard to miss because its the only black house." I pull out a notepad that was waiting in my pocket, and start writing down what B/F was saying. Trust me Y/n, were coming for you.