Chapter 1

(name) wiped her sweat that was trickling down her skin as she was already done with her so-called small shrine. It was actually a huge-shrine since her father told her to use the money.

She then checked the list on her notebook, "okay...shrine done, school??? ah, right I have to enroll first". And as a normal story would go, she enrolled to Ukiyoe Middle School.

After she was done, she went to Ukiyoe General hospital to pay a visit.

As she walked around she noticed some yokai lingering near a door, so she slowly checked it, "excuse me?", she slid the door open and smiled softly to an old woman who was in her 70s, lying on the bed with a smile eventhough iv drop were connected to her arms, not to mention a defibrillator standing to next to her.

"how are you doing? My name is (name)Yamazakura".

At the mention of her last name, the old woman gasped and her eyes widened in utter shock, "c-could it be? You are the Yamazakura (name)? Wh-what brings you here m'lady?", she slowly sat up and got ready to bow when (name)quickly place her hand on the old woman's shoulder.

"rest assure, I'm here to help you obaa-chan", the (h/c)-girl smiled ever so sweetly to the old woman infront of her before she hovered her hand over her body and closed her eyes, as she healed the old woman.

Normal POV

"oh my dear..... thank you so much m'lady", she bowed her head, "how can I ever thank you?". You giggled, "well, all you have to do is tell obaa-chan's fellow friends here(yokai) to come and visit my shrine, it's located near the mountain around here". You slowly turned to look at the small cute yokais that were surrounding her bed.

"I will".

"farewell! See you again obaa-chan!",you waved goodbye as you skipped away in search of other people in need.

That evening went on until it was already dark, as you had to head back to the shrine.

As you finally got there, the presence of three yokai crows, stood infront of your shrine. "oh dear, how may I help you?", you said out loud to catch their attention. And that's when the three winged-yokai turn their heads to look at you.

"we are sanba garasu, children of Karasu-Tengu, we were sent to check the shrine since we heard someone had build a shrine near the mountain", the black-haired male said in a serious tone.

"hm? Sanba Garasu? Karasu-tengu?Old-man? Are you old-man's children? Honto desuka?", your eyes gleamed in excitement.

The serious ravenette nodded his head with slight hesitant after hearing your words. "my my rude of me, I am (name) Yamazakura, please send my regards to old-man", you smiled sweetly to the three of them.

"Are you the rumored Yamazakura of Kyoto?", the wild blonde-haired male cocked an eyebrow with the same seriousness in his voice. You nodded your head, "you must be ousakamaru-san, Kuroumaru-san and Sasami-san", you grinned ear-to-ear.

Kuroumaru nodded his head, "yes, so this is you shrine Yamazakura-san? You're merely a human", you caught the slight disgust in his voice eventhough he had a serious look on his face. You stared at him before smiling your eye smile,"yeap and proud of it, so is that all? Oh and you guys can come here if you're hurt or anything, I'll be here to heal you".

The three crows stared oddly at her before they nodded and flew away, leaving you for your shrine, "I might need a familiar to take care of this place while I'm gone, oh well, that'll be easy".

You flopped in your shrine a.k.a home and wrote a talisman with a pool of your blood after slitting your very own palm. Then a bright (fav/colour) light surrounded your whole body as the talisman slowly raise in the air and had another glow init. It was a purple colour that has a light pink in it.

After about 15 minutes, the purple-pink glow had a light shadow which slowly reveals a silhoutte of a person with kitsune-ears, it slowly reveals a guy with silver hair and[p-[purple eyes, while the kitsune ears slowly disappear with the light.

"you called (name)-sama?", he bowed infront of you.

"Tsubaki-kun, you don't mind if you take care of this shrine for me, right?", you stared at him with a soft smile. He nodded his head, "I don't mind m'lady, but what is it do I have to do?". "just take care of this place while I'm at school", you shook your head with a smile, "and what did I said about bowing?". He slowly look up at you with a sheepish look, "I'm sorry m'lady".

"and please stop calling me that way, you're my friend", you patted his shoulder with your bright smile which made him stare at you even longer before nodding and looking away, "alright".

"umm... (name) is there anything I should do right now?", he asked as you slowly lean on your wall,staring out at the cherry-blossom as the night brought the calming breeze. "just keep me company for now, Tsubaki-kun", you shifted your gaze from the tree to him with a gentle smile.

"alright", he took a sit next to you and enjoyed the night view with you.

[Miru's note:~ the picture above is how Tsubaki would look like]