Chapter 33

"I have two questions for you Hagoromo Gitsune, where's (name)-chan? And...did you kill my father?", Rikuo asked as he swung his katana towards Hagoromo Gitsune, despite it was easy for her to block it since she has 9 tails.

"ara~? Are you talking about Yamazakura?", she smirked while covering her lips.

"oi, spit it out........you...didn't ate her.......did you?", he said cautiously, he felt on edge even with the question in mind. She laughed humourlessly before looking at the boy with empty eyes, "I would've gladly ate all of her organs".

"tch, YOUUU!!".

"but..... that girl is too precious with the idea of simply letting her go, right? Fortunately, the girl will be the bride of my child, Minagoroshi Jizo had this idea, since she's the last of her kind....it's better for her energy to be drained slowly when she's with Seimei", she smiled to herself, "isn't that great? Putting that girl to use for the rest of her life until she's drained fufu~".

For some reason, Rikuo felt relieved that the girl he loves dearly is still alive, but he's still annoyed on the fact that you were going to be somebody else's bride, he didn't want to lose you, the love of his life. [Miru's note:~ SO YOU SAID, YOU FOUND SOMEBODY ELSEEEE...//slappedthyself// sorry.. I just love her cover]

"you haven't answered my questions at all, where is (name)-chan? And were you the one who killed my father?", Rikuo pursued for more question.

"Oh I'm not giving you her, she's my son's bride......so you don't have to worry that much, she's safe in Kyoukotsu's hands", she smirked again before staring down at Kyoukotsu with Gashadokuro, the big skeleton.

Then Kurotabou who was equipped by Rikuo had a plan about attacking Hagoromo Gitsune, as both Rikuo dashed to her along with hundreds of swords flying towards her. However, right before Rikuo landed nenekirimaru towards Hagoromo Gitsune's body, she escaped and in return slashed his body, causing blood to purge out of his body.

"that's strange~ I thought I pierced the heart", she said before adding, "you're as slippery as an eel, I told you I intend to devour your blood and liver", before licking the blood which was on her katana.

"I remembered when I was a kid, before you turned into Hagoromo Gitsune, you were laughing with such happiness, now tell me....I'm asking the human part of you about the memories I have within me....you've reincarnated many times into human bodies, right?", right then two of Hagoromo's tails stabbed his side, but that didn't made him stop from finishing his words, "Hagoromo Gitsune might not remember my father....but the human part of you...".

Hagoromo was pissed as hell when she decided to cut his words off, "I have no such thing!".

"it's very fuzzy, but I have a memory of it, it was definitely you back then in the midst of falling petals.........it was you after all".

"shut up, it doesn't matter to me, I've reincarnated for a thousand years, those words mean nothing to me! I do not retain the memories of those I occupy!!", after she yelled those words out she attacked Rikuo relentlessly to the point she had stabbed Rikuo with a long spear to stop him from moving and using his fear, "now....to end this once and for all", she said before looking at Rikuo, spotting a familiar brown haired child within him, she stopped from attacking him, as memories of the young boy appeared before her eyes.

"YURA MAAAXX!!!!", a voice interrupted her daze, as she was attacked by Yura's shikigami, though Hagoromo Gitsune escaped and was unharmed.

~~~Time Skip made by yours truly cuz I'm getting bored~~~

"it's okay......just stay away Rikuo-kun, he's too strong", the (h/c) girl wailed with concerned eyes as you were held captive by Nue on thin air. "hm, even this bride of mine knew that I am strong", Nue chuckled to himself while one of his arms wrapped around your waist to support you from falling down the sky.

Rikuo was simply impatient although he was relieved that you were unharmed just like Hagoromo Gitsune said, but he still didn't like the idea of you being someone else's bride and not him.

"Nue! Give her back!", Rikuo warned him for the nth time of the day but Nue was unfazed moreover he liked the gift that his mother had gave him, a bride for both the yokai and human world.

"now why in the world would I give you what my mother had left me? This bride of mine is solely mine", he looked at the frightened girl with a smirked which sent shivers down your spine. Deep in your heart you wanted Rikuo to save you from this naked yokai, but you knew all to well that he wasn't strong enough to defeat Nue, moreover to even lay a scratch on him. You frowned to yourself as you made eye contact with Nue, but then turned your head to look at Rikuo.

He only looked at you, gritting his teeth as his attire was half-torn, once he caught your gaze, he mouthed, "put on your barrier, (name)-chan".

You lightly nodded your head feeling both concerned and assured that Rikuo had an idea.

You cast a barrier for yourself which made Nue, whom was holding you, narrowed his eyes on you, "a human girl such as yourself... able to do this?....yet you are not even an Omnyoji, can you get even more interesting?", he cooed as his face were inches away from yours.

However, as he said that, Rikuo attacked him using his Matoi and fear which was gathered and combined by his Night Parade of a Hundred Demons. This not only surprised Nue but also you since the power was very overwhelming for you to handle.

You ended up cast away from Nue.

.

Nue only looked at your falling figure and his cracked arm.

.

Whereas Rikuo who used the last of his strength to dash step and caught you in his strong lean arms.

"are you okay?", he asked in a worried tone, eyes scanned your well-being. You on the other hand still couldn't get used to the half-naked Rikuo, was a blushing mess. "are you having a fever? Your face is all red", he murmured.

"I-I'm fine.......moreover, I....Rikuo-kun-", before you could continue your words, Nue cut off your words by saying, "I guess my body is still not used to human world, therefore I shall return to hell", suddenly what seemed like a big portal which was casted by Nue.

He floated right infront of the portal and claimed, "those who wish to join me, follow me to hell", soon enpugh one by one the yokais who worked under Hagoromo Gitsune flew into the portal, proving that they actually follow Nue instead of Hagoromo Gitsune.

"Nura Rikuo of the Nura clan, we will continue this fight within a few years", Nue looked at Rikuo with a small smirk before looking at you, "and my bride..... you have two choice.. come with me to hell and I assure you....you will not be burn in hell, or you shall stay here and wait until I am strong enough..".

You were trembling while clutching onto Rikuo's arm, "Rikuo-kun......".

Rikuo notice your discomfort and so replied in your place, "she would never follow you......because this girl...was not yours to begin with....she belongs with me", he then looked at your blushing face as he smirked.

"hm.... I see", Nue then though for a while before smirking back, "don't worry, I'll get her back in a few years time....farewell Nura Rikuo of the Nura Clan", he walked into the portal and it close behind him.

After that, Rikuo still carried you up to the rooftop where the others were.

"Rikuo-kun.....", you called out to him softly. His red eyes stared down at you lovingly, "yes?". Oh how you missed hearing his deep voice in close proximity.

"you can let go of me now", you smiled sweetly.

"I will never let you go! I will never give you to him, never!"

You tried your best to stifle your laughter, "I mean you can put me down now~", you giggled at the end of your sentence.

Once he realized that, he quickly put you down but of course carefully. He was a blushing mess, because not only were you the only one who heard that, the others too.

"that was embarrassing...", he thought to himself while covering half of his face with one of his hands.