Chapter 10

[Miru's note:~ the picture above is what your yukata looks like, and the next picture is your hairstyle]

Kiyotsugu looked around with a gawked look, he nearly looked like a screaming hawk, "soooo many fooooddss". "where's (name)-chan?", Saori looked around the festival, "Rikuo, do you know where she is?". Rikuo seemed a tad shock when Saori asked that question to him. The other brunette girl had her ears perked as she heard what her friend just stated.

"m-me?", Rikuo pointed to himself. Saori nodded her head, "yeah, I thought you and (name)-chan are close? I saw you two together while grocery shopping just yesterday". Rikuo lightly blushed, "that's... ahaha..... she's probably up at her shrine greeting the villagers that visited her shrine....", he thought while rubbing the back of his neck

"hey, let's go visit (name)-chan!", Shima cheered with a huge grin on his face. Rikuo nodded with a small smile before going up the stairs passing some of the villagers whom just went down from the shrine with smiles on their faces.

Kana was staying down with her other two friends as Kiyotsugu and Shima followed Rikuo from behind.

Kana rolled her eyes, 'he didn't even compliment my yukata today, and I even bought new hairpin to go with it', she huffed an annoyed sigh while looking away.

"what's wrong Kana-chan?", Torii peeked to look at her friend. Kana shook her head lightly with a smile, "I'm just hungry... oh, right, where's Yura-chan?", she looked around.

"I thought she said she came here earlier today", Torii also turned her head to look around.

><><><><><><

As the trio finally arrived at the shrine, it was packed with people giving respect to your shrine, watching the flowers that were blooming during that sunset, or just playing with small fireworks especially the children.

A (h/c) beauty could be seen sitting on one of the steps, that was when Rikuo noticed you. "beautiful", was the word that escaped from his lips as he took steps closer to gain your attention.

You looked up and smiled sweetly, "Rikuo-kun, you came". "(name)-chan, you-", before he even finished his words, the other two cut him off.

"Yamazakura-kun! You look outstanding!!".

"pretty....".

Rikuo sweatdropped before he smiled and took out a hairpin from his pocket and fixed it on your hair, "there, complete". You grinned and went to the pond where there are fishes and frogs, to look at your own reflection, "thank you Rikuo-kun, it's really pretty".

"no problem, keep it as a present from me (name)-chan", he said as he lightly played with strands of your hair

"no problem, keep it as a present from me (name)-chan", he said as he lightly played with strands of your hair. You giggled, "are the others waiting downstairs?".

"yes, all accept Keikain-kun", Kiyotsugu replied as he poked the frogs. Shima was trying to stop himself from pushing his own friend into the pond, since he has the urge to soak him. You shook your head in disbelief, "what are you guys talking about? Yura-chan is right there", you pointed to the ravenette whom was passing talisman to the villagers, while she was in her own purple yukata.

Yura walked over to the four of you as she spotted you missing from your seat, "good evening minna~", she smiled. You wrapped your arms around her arm, "thank you for helping me out around here, but let's go take a break for the day okay?".

Rikuo was smiling and he couldn't stop smiling, 'she's so gorgeous today.... I wonder would it be weird for me to ask her out, since we just met like days ago..ah stop it Rikuo, daydreaming in the evening is just weird', he chuckled lightly while still adoring you.

"Rikuo-kun, let's go, the others are already heading down..... Ah! I just remembered, I should tell the twins that I'm heading down, wait here okay? Or you can just go down and join the other-".

"I'll wait for you (name)-chan", he smiled cutely. You grinned, "okay then", you walked away and got in from the back of your shrine where there are less people, there you spotted Tsubaki.

Tapping his shoulder lightly, you smiled softly, "I'm going down with my friends okay, and don't worry I'll be safe", you lightly pinch his cheeks. He nodded his head, "take care of yourself m'lady", he lightly smiled at your cute gesture. After hearing that, you skipped away to go to Rikuo's side.

"Rikuo-kun, let's go~", you linked your arm with him, making him red from head to toe, to which you didn't realize that that gave him a powerful impact. All the while as you two were heading down, he was stiff like a freakin log, but again you didn't realize it, that was until you arrived at the last stairs that you noticed his stiffness, "are you feeling okay, Rikuo-kun?", you slowly let go of his arm.

He hold your linked arm, "eh? N-no I don't mean to hurt your feelings", he sweatdropped but still had that redness in his cheeks. You thought to yourself at how cute his behavior was, so you just stared at him with a smile.

Not noticing lots of pairs of eyes that were watching you both.

#poof#

Yura poked your cheek to stop the staring contest, "can we buy some foods now?". You quickly turned your head to look at her with a bright smile, "right! Don't worry Yura-chan for helping me today I'll treat you foods".

Yura's eyes sparkled at that, "hontoooo~?". Hearing her amazed response, you nodded your head again, before turning to the other girls, "konichiwa minna~", you waved lightly to the three girls that were just silently watching you and Yura's relation.

"you look so pretty today, (name)-chan!", both Saori and Torii complimented you with grins on their faces as the other three boys began to walk together to search for foods.

"you guys look pretty too! You too Kana-chan, I like your hair pin", you tilted your head while looking at the latter. "I like yours too, (name)-chan", she smiled in return, 'mine is much more prettier though', she snickered slightly.

Yura marched forward as she dragged you with her to find some delicious sweet food.

"ne~ (name-chan), I heard my brother came here, what's he doing though?", she peeked to look at your face, you're wearing make-up today hunh? I just notice".

You cleared your throat, "it doesn't look that great huh?", you pouted. She quickly shook her head, "you look really pretty today, did you do it yourself?". Shyly you smiled back and giggled, "thank you, Tsuoki helped me with it, he said that I only needed light make up".

Her eyes widened when he heard Tsuoki's name being mentioned, "he..... he's the one who put make up on you??????". Nodding your head at her response, you decide to tilt your head with a wondering look on your face, "why?".

Yura inspected your face again with an amazed look before shaking her head, "never mind that, you haven't answered my question about nii-chan though".

"oh right.... He came here just to tell me about my other shrine in Kyoto", you hummed in the end pm. your words. She looked at you with a disbelieved look, "that's all???? Seriously?? I thought he's brave enough to tell you", she muttered at the end making you tilt your head in confusion. " what?".

She shook her head, "nothing".