Chapter 34

Hagoromo, now known as Yamabuki Otome, caressed both your cheek and Rikuo, "if I were to give birth to a son, he would look similar to you Rikuo.....and (name)....I'm sorry if I had harm you in any way and...I'm happy to have a daughter-in-law as beautiful as you........", blood were slowly seeping out from her pale lips, "it seems the name Yamabuki Otome would suit you at best, (name).......ha...", she breathed out her last breath as her eyes loose their shine.

Kyoukotsu dashed towards the dead body of Yamabuki Otome, "nee-sama!!", she cried out while hugging her lifeless body.

You were in a short daze as you thought how your last name and her name was nearly the same, 'Yamabuki.....Yamazakura..'.

"we'll take nee-sama with us, *sniff* I believe that one day she will resurrected...", Kyoukotsu held onto the lifeless body as she got onto Gashadokuro's head, she then turned her head to you, "Yamazakura-san......are you coming with us?", she pouted.

You walked over to her and kneel down with a small smile, "it's okay Kyoukotsu-chan...... it was fun having you around and keeping me company I'll be staying with my family now, thank you Kyoukotsu-chan", you gave her a smile filled with gratitude.

In return, she nodded her head, "we'll meet each other next time okay? Farewell, Yamazakura-san....let's go Gashadokuro", that was cue for her and Gashadokuro to leave the place, along with with a few of the yokais.

You got up and smiled as your white yukata dragged behind you. It was fill with filth but it was still beautiful, it was somehow a gift from Hagoromo Gitsune for yourself.

Looking up from your yukata, you noticed Rikuo looking at you and how the sky has been cleared from behind him. Red hues spread through his cheeks when the two of you made eye contact. You walked over to him and smiled, "let's go to the Keikain house and treat your injuries".

His timid self was slowly revealing as he laughed lightly, red orbs solely focusing on the smile that graced your lips. 'you have no idea how I missed you so bad (name)-chan', he kept that thought to himself despite the fact that they're already together.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

In the Keikain main house, yokais of the Nura clan were resting there, some were playing some were simply just having fun. You were finishing up with your healing before you skipped over to Rikuo who was walking with Yura and as you hugged Rikuo's arm.

"(name)-chan", he smiled looking down at you. "Rikuo-kun", you smiled back.

Yura, on the other hand, sweatdropped before pulling onto you and hugged you, "hey, I didn't get to apologize and talk to you..... I missed you so much, you know that right, (name)-chan?", she puffed her cheeks and you nodded your head, "it's okay Yura-chan, I too apologize....for going with you without telling you".

"I-".

"Akifusa-kun", Rikuo bowed his head a little, as the three of you arrived infront of Akifusa. Akifusa was startled at the call of his name, he looked and spotted you in between the two and couldn't help but smile softly at you.

"I'm glad you're safe", he reached out to pat your head softly, earning a pair of jealous eyes from the brunette.

Rikuo cleared his throat and showed his broken nenekirimaru after the fight with Nue, "can you help me fix this katana, Akifusa-kun", he said while giving him the broken katana.

"me..?".

"I heard you can make katana that could defeat yokai.....I need your help to defeat Nue, Abe no Seimei in the future time", Rikuo muttered with a serious tone.

"I'll help too~", Hidemoto suddenly appeared next to Yura with a bright smile.

"giving me the honor to help you make a katana...... I shall help you", Akifusa nodded his head in agreement.

Your eyes sparkled while looking at Hidemoto, who was neither yokai nor human, "amazing...... are you the famous Hidemoto?", you looked closely at the said Hidemoto.

He blinked his eyes, "ah so it was you.......(name)-chan, the girl that I've been hearing over and over again, it seems what Nura-chan said was true! You do emit a sweet smell".

You tilted your head, confused at his words. 'why do they keep saying that??'.

"Nura-kun!", a familiar voice rang in the air, "oh! Keikain-kun and Yamazakura-kun is here too!", familiar faces started to show from behind Akifusa.

You smiled sweetly at them and waved, "I'm glad you guys are safe".

Shima pressed his lips together before saying, "(name)-chan!". Tilting your head to one side while looking at him, "hello there Shima-kun". On cue, Tsurara came from behind Rikuo and smiled at the others too.

"this is all because of those yokais!!", Kiyotsugu fumed loudly, then he noticed something, he walked to Rikuo, "it's quite noisy back there".

"I know right", Saori placed an arm around your shoulder while giving curious glance at Rikuo.

"it's not noisy, that must be your imagination", Rikuo flailed his arms.

Tsurara nodded, "it's not noisy".

You giggled, "don't worry guys...it's nothing...just the Keikain doing some cleaning", you assured them, it was half truth anyway since the yokai also helped with the cleaning too.

"if (name)-chan says so, then that means it's true", Natsumi smiled at you.

Moments later, you flutter your eyes closed as you smiled on your own, before you were engulfed in two pairs of arms.

"we missed you, m'lady/(name)-sama".

Rikuo only watched because he knew that the three of you had the greatest connection with each other despite the Mistress and familiar relationship.

"Tsubaki-kun...Tsuoki-kun, I'm sorry for sending you guys back then", you smiled sadly to both of them as they still haven't let you go from the bear hug(Tsubaki) and the tight hug(Tsuoki).

Tsubaki was the first to let go before placing his right hand on his left chest while holding your hand with his other hand, "please, never send us there without warning and allow us to protect you, we might look like this but we are stronger than you thought, m'lady".

Tsubaki let go of the hug and repeated his twin brother's gesture, "and honestly I feel trapped if I'm there.....so please never send us there again", he frowned a little.

Charming, you kept that thought to yourself. 

[Miru's note:~ heyaaaa guyssssss...... so this is the second last chapter.....we're coming to an end :'D Imma cry]