Chapter 35 (Last Chapter)

[Miru's note:~ the song above, you can play it anytime while reading this chapter, I know this song from Aquamarine.....I love that story]

~~~A few days later~~~

Mamiru was sitting on your shrine munching onto the mochi that Tsubaki made since you craved of it so much and you were grinning so much at the sight of the cherry-blossom tree that used to break down, now beautifully blossoming like spring.

"(name)-sama, you know you should take a seat while eating", Tsuoki sighed at his stubborn mistress.

You swiftly turned around at the pinkette male before giving him a taunting look, "Tono changed you, hm Tsuoki-kun? You're becoming more like your twin brother....nagging like a mom", you stifled your laughter.

A tick mark appeared on the side of his head, while he was tapping his foot on the ground in annoyance.

"hey hey hey~ I have an idea", you grinned childishly before you skipped over to Tsubaki with a wide grin and whispered him something. Tsubaki furrowed his brows before thinking about what you said, "hmm... that seems like a good idea".

You pressed your lips together trying to contain yourself from your excitement, as the other two, Mamiru and Tsuoki, looked at you in pure confusion.

♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

"Rikuo-sama! Rikuo-sama!!", Nattou-kozzou yelled in search of his young master, as he dashed with his small feet to places in the Nura mansion.

Rikuo who was just talking with Tsurara, while watching the peaceful sky, was not that really surprised when he saw Nattou-Kozzou running while calling out to him. He smiled to the smaller lad and asked, "what's wrong Nattou-Kozzou?".

He tried to take his breath while holding both his knees, before saying, "it's (name)-san". "hm?", Rikuo tilted his head, "I'm sure she was fine, why? What's wrong?".

"she's outside waiting for you", the small cute Nattou-Kozzou smirked at his young master with a knowing look.

Hearing what he said, Rikuo quickly stood up and did not waste any time to meet you at the front gate. Upon arriving at the front gate, he spotted you, Tsuoki, Tsubaki and Mamiru. The three boys carrying what seemed like baskets, mats and toys.

Rikuo tilted his head in utter curiosity, "are you guys going somewhere, (name)-chan?".

You held both of his hand with your sweetest smile, "let's go have a picnic".

He blushed at the gesture but couldn't agree more to the invitation.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

The sun was bright, the air itself was fresh, no words could describe how calming and peaceful it was to just stand there and take a short breath. Children were running around, playing tag, some were playing kite, others just simply relaxing while enjoying the sun.

6 familiar faces were spotted waving to all of you, there were Kiyotsugu, Shima, Natsumi, Saori, Kana and Yura. Shima and Kiyotsugu were playing a healthy game for once and not their usual yokai-hunting.

"glad you're finally here (name)-chan, Rikuo-kun, Tsurara-chan", Kana smiled up, especially to Rikuo. Rikuo was carrying basket fill with foods that Wakana had made for them. "come have a seat", Kana patted the seat beside her, "Rikuo-kun".

Tsurara went next to you and whispered, "are we the only one who knew about your relationship with young master?". You smiled softly and shrugged your shoulder, "maybe~".

"ugh, I oughta-", she was preparing to smack her head for her obliviousness but you held her hand before she could do anything reckless. "calm down Tsurara-chan, let's just have fun and enjoy our time here, okay?".