Chapter 29

In one of the beautiful garden in Keikain Main house, you were resting while leaning your head on one of the pole as you sat on the ground.

One of the Omnyoji who was practicing couldn't help but feel self-conscious to the point that he thought you were watching him train, when in reality you were just in a daze, thinking about your life.

'I wonder how Rikuo-kun is doing?'.

'what would Tsubaki-kun and Tsuoki-kun be doing at a time like this?'

'I miss Tsubaki-kun's mochi'.

'I miss Tsuoki-kun's annoyed look'.

All of a sudden you remembered a flashback of what happened with the two.

#FLASHBACK#

"Tsuba-nii! I told you I DON'T LIKE THE COLOUR GREEN!!! WHY DO KEEP ON CREATING GREEN YUKATA FOR MEEEE???!!!", he groaned while smacking the yukata that was on the ground.

Tsubaki, who wasn't swayed by his twin brother's action simply replied, "just because~".

"TSU-BAKAAA!!!!", he dashed towards his brother and ready to pounced him, while the latter was smirking before he made himself disappeared. All the while, you were just doing your homework and chewing your favorite mochi, nearly choking on your self when your table just broke due to Tsuoki who smashed his hand then, thinking it was his brother.

"my mochiiiiii!!!!!", you pouted while lightly glaring at Tsuoki, who could only sweatdropped, while Tsubaki who was smirking his ass off.

#END.OF.FLASHBACK#

You smiled to yourself, "I'm craving for mochi", you stood up and asked one of the workers, "excuse me....where is the kitchen?". He blushed at your beautiful appearance despite him being 5 years older than you, "u-umm... please follow me". He lead you to the kitchen after a few turns, " this is the kitchen, Yamazakura-sama".

You bowed your head a little and replied a thanks before knocking on the kitchen door.

"oh? Yamazakura-sama, how can I help you?", one of the chefs in there smiled brightly. "Is it okay if I can make mochi here?", you tilted your head. She chuckled, "you can just wait, I'll make one for you, what flavor would you like?". After telling what you wanted, you walked away and met with Ryuji and Mamiru who was walking side-by-side.

"ah, there you are (name)".

"(nickname)-chan", Mamiru walked over to you and leaned over your height, before patting your head gently, "hello". You look up at him with a small pout, "Mamiru-kun, what do you want? Are you trying to tease me because of my height?".

Ryuji laughed out loud, "shortie".

You glared at him for laughing at you, "Likewise baka-Ryuji".

A tick mark appeared on his temple before he rubbed the spot between his eyes, "come let's go (name) Hidemoto-ji-san needed us to assemble in the meeting room", he said before grabbing your arm and dragging you into the meeting room where the other Keikain were waiting, despite your nagging for your mochi.

You puffed out your cheek while crossing your arms across your chest, "I want my mochi", you mumbled under your breath with a small frown.

Soon enough all respective Keikain appeared and right before it started Yura walked into the meeting room, greeting both you and her grandfather.

While they were talking on and on about kekkai barrier, first seal second seal third seal and the fourth seal, heir-thingy and who-knows-what, you were pouting to yourself watching the door, impatiently waiting for your mochi.

"do you understand, Yamazakura-sama?", Hidemoto asked you.

You look up at him with big large confused eyes, 'what was he talking about? Maybe I should just nod it off', you nodded your head and continue to look at the door.

Ryuji raised an eyebrow at you, he knew you weren't listening from the first place, that's why he facepalmed.

Just then, from outside, all of you could hear someone calling out for your name. You grinned brightly and strode to the door. Ryuji stopped you, "what are you doing in the middle of the meeting (name)?".

You stick out a tongue at him, "you kidnapped me before I get my food, now shuh", you squinted your eyes on him. "but you just ate an hour ago", he corrected. You glared at him for the nth time of the day, before he eventually let you.

Sliding the door open, you smiled brightly, "arigatou onee-san", you said as she gave you a bowl filled with mochi.

"well at least she smiles....it's been a while already", Ryuji talked to himself whereas Mamiru just looked at your excited face as you chewed the mochi without a care of the world.

"food is important", you cheered cutely before munching of the mochi.

The Keikain elderly and the heir for each seal could only sweatdropped but secretly smiled at the cuteness of the young Yamazakura.

"come here (name)-chan", Yura pulled you out of the way, as the Omnyoji that were in charge for the First, Second and third seal walked through the door with a plan in mind. Before Akifusa could walk away, he looked at you with his gentle smile and patted your head.

That stir an emotion for Ryuji, since he silently glared daggers at the First Seal guardian. He knew that Akifusa had taken a liking to you despite the age gap, but he remembered clearly what Akifusa said to him, "age is just a number Ryuji-kun". He growled lowly and looked away in pure annoyance.

When they all slowly left the meeting room, Yura, who was about to leave the meeting room to train with Ryuji and Mamiru, said to you, "(name)-chan...I'm really sorry that I couldn't be with you when you got the news about your father...Ryuji-nii-chan made my way back here delayed", she glared at his own brother, "he's a demon alright, hmph! Anyway.... It's your choice, you'll be safer with the three of us, but in the meantime just stay here in the main house while I train in the mountain, okay?", she said in a serious tone.

You simply nodded your head, "sure Yura-chan, stay safe".

"of course, see you when I see you (name)-chan!", she dashed away following both her brother and her new stepbrother.

Now you are all alone again, thinking of what you should do.

"I just wish I could bring Tsubaki and Tsuoki here....but this place is Omnyoji's place....not at all safe for them", you sighed to yourself as you look up the sky that is getting dark.