Chapter 28

In a beautiful huge mansion which resides the intimidating, unnerving and diabolical yokai that lives in a vessel of a human being, she is the Hagoromo Gitsune that the Keikain and Nura Clan were talking about.

"ara ara~ that beautiful sweet smell.... She must've arrived in Kyoto today", the jet black haired older female smirked at the sweet scent. "you're right, nee-sama", Kyoukotsu, one of Hagoromo Gitsune's daughter, agreed with her.

Soon all the members that work under her, started to show up in the said huge dining room. All couldn't help but love the sweet scent that you emanate from the Keikain Main House.

One of the affiliate Kyoto yokai asked in an eager tone, "Hagoromo-sama, are you going straight to the girl? Or are you going to destroy the kekkai barrier first?".

"calm down now~ let's just follow along, save the last for the best fufufu~", she laughed in the end of her words. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

While with Rikuo, he was in an unknown village that was fill with unknown yokais. As he was told to do a normal job which was washing clothes, he could hear the sound of familiar voices.

"who's there?", Rikuo in his yokai form, scanned through the trees in search of any familiar faces, it was his first day in that village.

"yare yare*(oh my/ oh no)", a voice called out.

"who would've thought that Nura Rikuo would be here in this village", another voice added.

(* yare yare is nearly the same as ara ara)

'these voice.....are very familiar.....maybe I'm imagining things there's no way those two would be in this place,.................. I've decided, I should just leave this place', he got up and jumped away as he search for an exit from the said village.

When he saw a bridge, he quickly walked to it, little did he knew it was just an image, not a real bridge. A male with dark brown eyes saved him from his fall, "are you really the san daime? You seem to be not suitable for the title, right Tsuo Tsuba?".

"Tsuoki? Tsubaki???", Rikuo's eyes widened in surprised, "what are you doing here?".

The Kitsune twins decided to just jumped away from the trees since they knew that he was going to ask loads of question, while Itsuki talked a bit before following the other two to the main practice arena where they meet up with the other sparring yokais.

While Itsuki taught Rikuo about learning 'fear', Tsuoki and Tsubaki was just watching the spar on another tree, Tsubaki crossing his arms while leaning on the tree and Tsuoki crossing his one leg on his other leg while sitting on the thick branch.

When the spar was done, the other yokai introduced themselves to Rikuo. Rikuo then looked up at Tsuoki and Tsubaki, "tell me, Tsuoki-kun Tsubaki-kun.....why are you here? What happened to (name)-chan? Aren't you supposed to be with (name)-chan?".

Dohiko smirked at Rikuo, "ooo~ a girl~".

"we'll talk after you practice, we won't bother your training Rikuo-san", Tsubaki replied before he looked at his twin, "let's go Tsuoki, he's going to be really distracted if we're here", his kitsune ears bent backwards. "alright", the latter replied before disappearing with his brother to somewhere else.

"I'm surprised you knew them", Awashima smirked, "they are two of the strongest yokai here that are major on elemental, you may see other elementalist that are based on water or fire or earth or wind....but those two are far beyond".

"some say they are the water-based and fire-based themselves, completing each other as if they are yin and yang", Amezo added.

"fighting them would be really horrifying and dangerous....especially when they are together", Itaku narrowed his eyes.

Rikuo frowned, "no wonder they guarded (name)-chan's shrine, they are very strong". Itaku raised an eyebrow, "shrine? They became familiars?????"

Dohiko grinned again, "well you're gonna tell us later about this (name)-chan and familiar thingy".

So they had a mini training against each other until it was night time, where they were resting in an onsen. That was when he spilled what he had been straining himself, Tsuoki and Tsubaki was there too enjoying the onsen along with the other yokais.

"(name)-chan's not only a guardian for the shrine, she is the Goddess there and she healed all type of sickness even if it was incurable by the doctors. She's very veeery beautiful and she has this amazing sweet scent that drives us crazy, NOT LITERALLY I mean!!", he then smiled on his own, "her smile is the most beautiful I've ever seen.....".

"sweet scent? Don't tell me you tasted her?? Ooo~ our Nura Rikuo", Amezo shrugged the boy's arm with a taunting look. Tsuoki on the other hand smacked his head, "I would never let him do that to (name)-sama", he growled.

Rikuo then turned to look at Tsuoki and Tsubaki, "you're here now, so tell me please".

Both Tsuoki and Tsubaki looked at each other, before the latter started saying, "both of us were summoned by (name) to guard both her shrine and well-being, but ever since we heard about what happened to her shrine in Kyoto, she didn't think it would be safer for both of us to stay in the shrine in Tokyo....so she set up a portal and dragged us back here, Tono Village.....that is why we're here and why (name) sent us back, she didn't want to lose us, all we know is that she's under Keikain protection.... We're being hopeful that she won't get herself killed or any of that sort".

It was silence for one whole minute, before one of the Tono yokai broke the silence, "well that was deep".

"I have to get stronger...", Rikuo muttered to himself while looking at his clenched fist, 'wait for me (name)-chan'.

[Miru's note:~ THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! My dear loveliessss.....the start of my second semester will be in a few days, so I'll be reaaaallllyyyy reaaaalllllllllyyyyyy busy like I used to in 2019 :') I'm realllyyy sorry okay, I just don't want my parents to be disappointed in me if my GPA is getting lower than before, thank you for understanding my loveliesss!!! But rest assure, we all know that in season 2 of Nurarihyon No Mago Sennen Makyou there's a lot of fighting scene, so it will end in around 30++ chapters I guess, Thank youuuuu again for supporting me and my story dear readers ♥♥♥♥]