Chapter 31

After the second seal of Shōkoku-ji Temple was broken in the hands of Hagoromo Gitsune, that night they brought you to a big white mansion, which was where Hagoromo Gitsune resides for the past years.

Kyoukotsu smirked up at you while holding a skull in her hand, "as much as I want you to be one of my skull family, I want to make nee-sama happy since she saved you for her unborn child, stay here~ bye bye".

That was the last thing you heard tonight before they locked you in one of the guest room.

'Is this my fate? My destiny? To die young...along with my family', you laughed lightly and clutched your knees close to your chest as you let out a shaky sob before a waterfall rushed down your cheeks, 'I feel guilty for all of this, maybe I shouldn't have been born in the first place... maybe....I was a mistake'.

"oka-san.........otou-san...............", you cried out, "Rikuo-kun..".

While with Rikuo who was in a flying ship, along with those who had exchange cup with Rikuo and also the Tono Family yokai who decided to help Rikuo despite not giving their loyalty to Rikuo.

Rikuo whom was in a short daze felt a sudden pang in his heart, he knew something was wrong, he knew that something had happened to you. He then remembered what happened before they went back to Nura Mansion.

#FLASHBACK#

"I'm going back to my house to gather my followers before we head for Kyoto, are you coming with me?", Rikuo asked while placing a stick on his shoulder as he looked at the Tono yokais that had helped him throughout his training.

"I'm not going to exchange loyalty cup with you, Rikuo", Itaku looked at him from his back, "but since your training is not done yet, I'll help you train". "SURE!! Help me please", Rikuo grinned with a bright smile. Itaku sweatdropped at his overwhelming positivity.

"how about you guys Tsuoki-kun, Tsubaki-kun? Are you coming with us?", Rikuo invited them. Itaku facepalmed at the idea since he knew all too well why they couldn't follow.

Tsubaki smiled but shook his head, "I appreciate your invitation Rikuo-san, but we can't follow you".

"what do you mean? Don't you want to help us together to save (name)-chan", Rikuo furrowed his brows at the thought.

Tsuoki heaved out a sigh before replying, "as much as we wanted to save (name)-sama.... We cannot leave this place.... We're bounded to stay here", he showed a chain that was not VERRYYYYYYY visible in the eyes.

"creating a contract with our Mistress made us bound to every words she says...... we can't leave unless she says so"

"she cared us too much...".

#END.OF.FLASHBACK#

Rikuo clenched his fist before they started the meeting.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip to the Forest of Torii~~~~~~~

After sealing one of the eight seal by Ryuji's words and shikigami. Hidemoto the 13th heir of the Keikain talked to Rikuo about his grandfather, but Rikuo was too dreadful since he wanted to know about your well-being, he wanted to ask Ryuji but he knew all too well that Ryuji hates him.

Just then voices could be heard from the sky as Yura and Tsurara were quarreling about some yokai and Omnyoji stuff, before they fell from the sky.

"Glad you're fine", Rikuo smiled at Tsurara, before one of the Tono yokai, Dohiko smirked at him, "is she the beautiful girl you were talking about, Rikuo?". The other Tono yokai added, "right right!! Introduce her to us", Amezo pointed to himself.

"no she's not....", Rikuo then turned his head to Yura, awaiting for any good news about you, Oh how he misses you throughout his training, he couldn't wait to see you, to see your beautiful smile, to hold you in his arms, to smell your wonderful sweet scent.

"where...is (name)-chan? How's she doing?", he asked with a bright smile.

However, that simple question made the Omnyoji saddened, except for Hidemoto of course.

"oi, what's wrong? What's with that reaction?", the edge of Rikuo's lip twitched with the idea of losing you, as he clenched his sword in his hand.

"young master...", Tsurara started off. "what is it Tsurara?".

"no, let me tell him", Yura interfered, "when we were at the second seal...before it was broken......(name)-chan was captured by Hagoromo Gitsune".

"(name)-chan....Hagoromo Gitsune", he loosened his clutch hand on his nenekirimaru, before he furrowed his brows, "sh-shouldn't you be...protecting her?".

"IT'S MY FAULT NURA-KUN!!! If I knew that she was following me to the temple, and if I were in closer distance to her during the fight, (name)-chan wouldn't have been kidnapped by the Ayakashi! I'm sorry!!! I-I really do...", Yura bowed her head in pure guiltiness as she herself were trembling in fear of loosing one of her bestfriend.

"why do they want her?", he growled lowly.

Hidemoto chuckled, "ara ara~ you seriously are a resemblance of your grandfather, Nurarihyon.... He used to be this angry when Yohime was captured by Hagoromo Gitsune 400 years ago........then Nura-chan's grandson, the reason she took her.. must be because of her liver, it's quite rare isn't it? To have powers that could heal....this (name)-chan's liver is to give more power to her unborn child...which will be really dangerous for both yokai and human, I'm sure you don't want that right? So for now, you should seal all eight seal before going to Nijo Castle, in which she will give birth her to child, you might want to do it now Nura-chan's grandson", he ended with a smirk.

But before they could go for the next seal, they were interrupted by one of the strong yokai, Tsuchigumo, one of Hagoromo Gitsune's underlings. Hence, they fought.