Chapter 32

You were trembling despite the fact that the sun has rise, it was still dark, you thought to yourself, 'what happened to the beautiful Kyoto?'. Looking out at the window, by the guestroom, somehow you felt more safer in the guest room, but then you knew it was the enemy's base.

A knock on your door interrupted your thoughts, before someone opened the lock and placed a tray of food and tea, it was one of the maids that worked there.

"The Mistress told us to prepare food for you", she said from behind the door before closing it and locking it back.

'do I even have the chance of surviving? Will he come and save me...', you walked over to the tray of food only to be surprised at the huge amount of it, 'is this really for me alone? Don't tell me I have to starve for the next few days????', you sighed to yourself before you eventually took it on a nearby table before enjoying the service, not even caring if it was poisoned, although the chances of them poisoning you is zero, since they needed your liver.

On that same day, Hagoromo Gitsune told you to be ready and dressed prettily, for who knows what reason.

♪ ♪ ♪ - ♫ ♫ - ♪ ♪ ♪ - ♫ ♫ - ♪ ♪ ♪

Arriving at Nijo castle, you and Hagoromo Gitsune whom were the only living being were quickly noticed by some highschool boys as they strode over to both of you.

"what are the two beautiful ladies doing here alone~", the first boy cooed as he inched closer to you, noticing your pretty looks.

"you girls do know it's quite dangerous around here, right".

"you can come with us".

Hagoromo Gitsune whom were really annoyed, instantly killed the high school boys with her tails, which surprised you to the core.

"they can't even see my horde, to even think to be close", she growled, before going around in the Nijo castle killing any human in sight, all the while you were trembling as Kyoukotsu held your other hand with a wide grin, while her other hand was still holding a skull.

They all, including you, followed Hagoromo Gitsune to the bottom of the Nijo castle in which the last seal was there to be open by her. Staring at the pitch-black water made you wonder what type of water it is, at first you thought it was soil, but that changed when one of her underling explained that the black water is gathered due to the sin of the city, it's called Nuegaike Pond.

After Hagoromo lift the seal, she hugged the pillar and smiled, "this is where my child will be born......... gather me human livers".

Both Ibaraki-Doji and Shokera looked at you before nodding their head.

"finaalllyyyyyy the God will be borrrnnn by Hagoromo Gitsune-sama!!", Shokera smiled as he grasped both his hand in delight, before turning his head to look at you, "and you....".

"I thought we settle this Shokera...... Hagoromo Gitsune-sama will deal with her", Ibaraki-Doji glared at the other male, before taking his leave to gather human girls.

After they left, which leaved only you, Kyoukotsu and Hagoromo Gitsune, the latter started, "now then...Yamazakura..".

▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

Four days had passed since then and Rikuo had finished training to learn a new technique which was called "Matoi". A technique to equip fear.

Rikuo along with his hundred yokais and also Yura, Hidemoto, Ryuji and Mamiru had sealed almost all the seal by dusk, before they strode over to Nijo Castle to stop Hagoromo Gitsune before she could give birth to her child.

Both side fought well.

However soon enough Hagoromo Gitsune raise from the underground along with a big-ass egg, and eventually made eye contact with Rikuo who was in the middle of a fight. Rikuo didn't saw you at all which made him even more concerned, 'don't tell me (name)-chan is......please no'.

While Hagoromo talked on her own about how her baby, Nue, is going to rule the world of yokai and humans, especially to make the human as slaves for them and all, she finally......put on some high school clothes, all black.

"protect Nue", she said lastly before simply stand at the top of the building while her back was on her baby. "protect Nue? Does that mean...".

"Nue is unable to protect himself".

"come on Keikain-san, try to keep up with me", Rikuo said as he jumped through the wrecked building which had a large gap that was caused by Hagoromo Gitsune's egg and herself. "protect Rikuo-sama!!!", the other Nura clan protected Rikuo from the enemy's attack so he and Yura could go closer to Hagoromo Gitsune along with their plan, to stop Nue from hatching(because he's in an egg)