Chapter 24

The fight was immense but knowing that you just couldn't help seeing yokai hurt, you went to Zen and offered him a hand. He agreed without a second thought. Tsuoki whom had just arrived, sweatdropped yet felt a rush of relief, aware that you were unharmed.

"(name)-sama, next time when you suddenly get kidnapped again, please let out your voice, so we could hear you", he rubbed his temple, "I'm relief that you are unharmed". You smiled up at Tsuoki, "now if you don't mind, help me bring any yokai who is injured".

"except for those who are not in alliance, right?", he raised one of his eyebrows.

"I don't think there are any left...since Tamazuki absorbed them into his sword", Zen replied while still healing the others.

"hey girl....", a familiar voice called out to you with a small blush on his cheek, "I forgot to apologize to you about the other day". You turned your head and smiled, "I know you, you were the guy in the mountain".

"I'm Gozumaru and this guy over here is Mezumaru", he tilted his head a bit to the side to initiate that Mezumaru was there. Mezumaru grinned widely, "hai hai~", he greeted. You stood up and dusted yourself before shaking your hands with them, "nice to meet you Gozumaru-kun, Mezumaru-kun, I'm Yamazakura (name), and you can call me (name)".

"Gozu is fine".

"Mezu is fine~", added the latter.

Tsuoki growled, "hands off", he narrowed his eyes on both of them, while you just laugh it off.

Then you realized, it's already dusk, you and Zen continued the healing at Nura's family mansion, while awaiting for the good news. Tsuoki also informed his twin brother that you and him are going to stay a bit longer in Nura Mansion, since there are a lot of yokais that are in need of healing.

When the others arrived, you quickly went to aid Rikuo who was fast asleep in his human form.

You smiled softly before stroking your fingers upon his cheek, "you fought well, Rikuo-kun".

"(name)...-chan", you could hear him mumble in his sleep.

Yuki-onna watched with jealousy, but she was well-aware that her master likes you.

You started to heal his opened wound so that it would be healed. When you were done, with the help of Yuki-onna, since she helped with putting on bandage on his wounded skin, you decided to heal the others, Kurotabou, Aotabou, Keijorou, Yuki-onna, Kubinashi and so on. That was when you found out that Rikuo's grandfather had returned safely from his journey along with Nattou-kozzou.

"jiji!", you engulfed him in a hug, "okaerinasai (welcome home)", you smiled. "hahaha~ glad you're well lil (name)", he ruffled your head before grinning, "since you're tired and worn out come have a nice tea with me", he dragged you along to have a seat near the pond which was nearby the sakura tree.

You couldn't help but smile, "it's so beautiful...I usually watch the sakura tree in my shrine, but both are beautiful", you giggled before sipping the tea that one of the small yokai had prepared.

"before we left....his son...what did he call himself again? Inugamigyobu Tanuki's son, he said he wanted you to... follow...", Rikuo's grandfather stopped his sentence when he noticed you were fast asleep. He shook his head in disbelief but smiled in the end, he stood up and called Kurotabou who was just passing by to pick you up and tuck you in, in one of the guest room.

When Tsuoki arrived, he already brought with him your school uniform and school bag with your unfinished homework. Since he didn't want to associate with all the other yokai due to his hatred to the other yokais other than those who work specifically under you, he decided to search for you on his own.