Chapter 4

At school, Tsuoki gaze around with his headphone hanging off his shoulder, following you around as he was instructed by his brother, Tsubaki to take care of you. You were frowning to yourself, a bit too cutely for your own good. One; because he was scaring off your new friends. Two; Tsubaki did not trust you.

When you finally caught sight of your oddly friends, you glomped Yura from behind with a bright smile, "ohayou Yura-chan". "ohayou (name)-chan", then she look behind you with a frown, "another yokai", she whispered in an angered tone.

You puffed your cheeks, "Tsubaki-kun doesn't trust me being alone here so he sent Tsuoki-kun".

Shima was bewildered, "Yamazakura-san? Y-you have a new boyfriend now???", his eyes wide in shock. Rikuo could only avoid Tsuoki's hard glare on him. You giggled while shaking your head, "nope, he's not my boyfriend, Shima-kun, he's Tsubaki-kun's younger brother, he also took care of me.....because Tsubaki-kun doesn't trust me being alone, I know I've said it two times already", you huffed a puff before pouting.

"kawaii".

During class, Tsuoki would be outside of the school, but when the class is over for break, he would come in and wear a school uniform so he could blend in.

"ah, right in a few days time, we are going to go hunting at a mountain", Kiyotsugu piped up with his mischievous laugh that sounds so weird. "would you like to come with us Yamazakura-kun?", he held both of your hand.

Tsuoki shifted his glare from Rikuo to the other hyper-active male, his glare hardened as he saw Kiyotsugu's hands holding his precious mistress, "oi, your hand", the glint in his eyes scared the shiz out of Kiyotsugu, making him let go of your hand.

"s-s-sumimasen", he cowered in fear.

"she's not going anywhere", Tsuoki said in a stern voice.

"which mountain are you talking about Kiyotsugu-kun?", you ignored Tsuoki.

"wha-?".

"Nejireme mountain", he grinned.

"I'll go with you guys", you smiled.

"but (name)-sama", Tsuoki walked into your view, "that place is much more dangerous", he was serious about it. You stared up at him with a sweet smile, "I let you come with me and don't worry I'll be safe", you pat his head.

"(name)-chan, it's dangerous.... especially when you're around, you know that?", Rikuo intervened. Tsuoki raised an eyebrow at him, "first name basis already, Nura Rikuo?". Tsuoki was obviously taller than the human Rikuo, but he has the same height when Rikuo was in his yokai form.

You placed your hand on Tsuoki's shoulder, "could you stop that? I told you he's a good guy", then you turned your head to Kiyotsugu with a bright smile, "so when exactly are we going?".

"fufu~ we'll be going there during summer break, which is in 3 days from now! We'll also be hunting yokais there at night time! You'll be joining us hunting, right?", Kiyotsugu grinned at you.

"no, she won't be joining you dweebs", Tsuoki glared again at the poor boy.

"sure, I'll join you guys!", you exclaimed, again ignoring Tsuoki.

"wha-".

"I'll join them and that's that Tsuoki-kun", you pout at him, earning his groan, "for now let's have lunch at the rooftop, I'm hungry".

So the 8 of you walked up to the stairs to go to the rooftop to have lunch. When you finally got up, you jogged to the railway feeling the breeze rushing over you. Tsuoki closed his eyes as he could inhale the sweet scent emanating from you. Rikuo too shut his eyes, smiling as he could inhale your sweet scent.

Kana was wondering why Rikuo acted weirdly these days, "Rikuo-kun, are you okay?". Rikuo shook his head off before smiling at Kana, "I'm okay Kana-chan... I'm just hungry", he sat on the ground before placing his wrapped bento on the ground, still staring at the rare (h/c) beauty from afar with a small smile playing on his lips.

Yura walked over to your side, "(name)-chan.... Did nii-chan called you?". You turned your head to look at her, "I don't think he did", you took out your phone from your pocket and checked before sweatdropping, "oops..... he misscalled me, I wonder what he's up to".

"why would 'he' call you (name)-sama?", Tsuoki who was standing next to you by the railway frowned at the mention of the older Keikain Omnyoji. "umm.. he told me that he wanted to surprise you", she continued. You tilted your head, "surprise me?".

"Yura-chan! (Name)-chan! Let's eat!", Kana called out to the both of you.

You sat next to Rikuo while Tsuoki took your another side, glaring daggers at Rikuo. "here you go (name)-sama", he placed the bento on your lap. "Tsuoki, aren't you going to eat?", Saori looked at the pinkette male with a wondering face. Tsuoki didn't even reply nor did he spare any glance at her.

"Tsuoki-kun, I told you...don't be so rude", you pinched Tsuoki's cheek with a small cute frown. "I don't care about her, I only care about you", he stared at you before looking away and continue to open the bento for you. "how cute Tsuoki-kun, but still that doesn't mean you should be rude to my friends", you grinned, "anway thank you Tsuoki.... And Saori-chan, he doesn't eat this food, he's quite picky when it comes to food".

"oohh", she said.

While eating, you did not realize that Rikuo kept on casting glance at you and even Kana realized it, to which she find it weird. "Rikuo-kun, would you like some of this takoyaki?", Kana offered with a small smile. Rikuo looked at her before shrugging his shoulder and returning the gesture, "sure", he took his chopstick and took it from her bento.

You, on the other hand were struggling with Tsuoki who kept on pestering you while you were eating, "(name)-sama, please exchange seats with me", he plead with a straight face. You shook your head, "no, leave me alone".

"(name)-sama please exchange seats with me".

"no, leave me alone".

"(name)-sama please exchange seats with me".

"no..... leave me alone".

"(name)-sama please exchange seats with me".

"I said no, now leave me alone".

The two girls were giggling at you and your fellow familiar's behaviour, Torii smiled, "you guys look so cute together". Tsuoki shift his eyes to look at her for about 2 seconds before looking back at you who were giggling while shaking your head at Torii, "it's not cute, he's just being annoying", you then proceed to pinch his cheek.

"why would I have to exchange seats with you Tsuoki-kun?", you frowned while looking up at him and munching the egg roll. "because I hate that guy", he pointed an accusing finger at Rikuo, who was surprised.

You blinked your eyes in confusion, "then, it's all the more reason to let me seat in between you.... I don't want you to hurt Rikuo-kun, that's against my policy", you gave a knowing look at him which made him look down at his hand, glaring at it. He knows better what you said was true and it was truly against his will, so he let it be for now.

You smiled at Rikuo, who in returned, smiled back as his stare still lingers at you.